Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=123238)

ScottHoward 05-31-2006 03:10 PM

Re: MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD)

unvote pudley

Cancer Merchant 05-31-2006 03:26 PM

How refreshing, logging in and not seeing my name in bold all over the thread.

What's the consensus so far? I was suspicious of VR for the wdc cover, but that didn't pan out.

pistolero 05-31-2006 03:33 PM

Refreshing would be logging in to see your name next to some content. Post more please.

DMBFan23 05-31-2006 03:39 PM

wow, good stuff KM. it doesnt seem like areinitz has any push this round though. could you see voting that way?

if I dont vote arnie I'll probably go GT1T based on everything I've seen so far.

wdcbooks 05-31-2006 03:44 PM

I have been rereading the thread and I feel pretty comfortable with a few things.

First I think NicholasP is a villager. I have a pretty good feel for him as a wolf, and I didn't see it in the few posts he made.

I have a few good suspects for Mafia:

Zero_333 - Has made me uncomforable, his (her? or is that rogue?) game seems different and he seemed to be distancing himself from the lynching of Evans. I am basing this on the difference between what I have seen in past games, and what I am seeing this game.

Kbar - Fairly weak suspicion, but he did a classic wolf thing. At one point he said he shouldn't be lynched because he is such a bad wolf that he would give himself away anyways. The use of that argument implicates Kyro as well.

Fnord - Fairly strong suspicion. Traz was very clear about wanting to vote for Fnord, he could easily have been killed on a seer hunt by the other family. With Fnord though I always think he is a villager, he never sounds like wolfia to me. Now he does. The problem is I can't articulate it, so I can hardly urge other people to lynch him based on my inchoate suspicions.

I also don't get the Pudley bandwagon. If he is Mafia he is certainly sticking his neck out pretty far. Then again I didn't think he was a wolf in ASIV, so my read on him may be off.

Out of all of those I am going to vote Zero.

GetThere1Time 05-31-2006 03:46 PM

I've taken a good hard look at the thread and I'll be the first to admit I've been pretty retarded. I think in the future I'll take the time to thoroughly read over the thread and have a cup of coffee before I post in the morning. I'm glad I atleast have the time to redeem myself by helping lynch a mafia member tonight.

KyrosMother 05-31-2006 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, good stuff KM. it doesnt seem like areinitz has any push this round though. could you see voting that way?

if I dont vote arnie I'll probably go GT1T based on everything I've seen so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did vote that way....but nobody seems too interested. I could be convinced to go with one of my others later today, but I feel strongest about Areinitz right now.

fnord_too 05-31-2006 04:07 PM

wdc,

FWIW I dropped a vote on pudley this morning because I don't have a good read on him and he wasn't posting. I had planned on moving it somewhere after he started posting, then he started posting and I kind of like my vote right where it is.

Cancer Merchant 05-31-2006 04:19 PM

vote areinitz

.Alex. 05-31-2006 04:23 PM

I also voted for Pudley earlier. I always get scared when a bunch of people jump on a bandwagon at around the same time, and yet I'm not really suspicious of the people that voted for him thus far - except maybe fnord a little - so I'm fairly comfortable leaving it there.