Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Absolute Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420370)

milesdyson 09-09-2007 12:00 AM

Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

he's still not a huge fish. definitely not even in the same category as cowboys33 or dvance. not even close at all man.

also reraising 33 or 44 is not nearly a massive mistake vs. a lot of aggressive players especially if he takes full advantage of people calling him down super light with AT-AK and never bluffing him since he has an unbluffable image.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-09-2007 12:10 AM

I didnt mean to compare him skill wise to Dvance or Cowboys, but those guys are retarded I hunt for them every time I sit down. Even though I hunt for the other spew monkeys I've still won more off of TC in not a much larger sample size. I'm not running to the tables when I hear he's on but if you get position on him I think he's easy money.

engine_block 09-09-2007 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and nothing. Its fine as long as you admit you hate money

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone can be profitable reraising loose raisers in position. TC's problem is he can't ever fold a pair, but that doesn't make three betting a mistake. While I'm too much of a pussy to reraise with the smallest pairs, there really isn't much difference between reraising 77 and reraising 33. In either case you are hoping you are slightly ahead and you are hoping your hand holds up, and in either case you are expecting that dead money from the blinds underwrites your hand in the event you are wrong.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-09-2007 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone can be profitable reraising loose raisers in position.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wasnt reraising loose openers though. It was just reckless agression

[ QUOTE ]

*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to CLEVERBEAVER [Kc Kd]
TARCARDS - Raises $6 to $6
MINDGRINDER - Calls $6
TRAIANUS - Folds
CLEVERBEAVER - Raises $7 to $9
NXSRCM - Folds
TARCARDS - Calls $3
MINDGRINDER - Calls $3
*** FLOP *** [9c 10d 7h]
CLEVERBEAVER - Bets $3
TARCARDS - Calls $3
MINDGRINDER - Folds
*** TURN *** [9c 10d 7h] [3c]
CLEVERBEAVER - Bets $6
TARCARDS - Calls $6
*** RIVER *** [9c 10d 7h 3c] [5c]
CLEVERBEAVER - Bets $6
TARCARDS - Calls $6
*** SHOW DOWN ***
CLEVERBEAVER - Shows [Kc Kd] (One pair, kings)
TARCARDS [Mucked] [9d Qh]

[/ QUOTE ]

UTG raise with Q9o? Saw one earlier where he opened
ITG with Q8o but could remember the hand.

Zach6668 09-09-2007 02:54 AM

Ya, he's not a huge spewer, but he's not a winner by any means.

Still a better choice at my table than Miles or Engine_Block.

TheHip41 09-09-2007 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
reads or not, this hand is pretty horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly.

Villain was like 90/70/4.

I'd just called down with 2nd pair, and been shown 6-high, then with AKo UI, and shown KJo UI, which he capped preflop, and bet every street.

I was certain I had 10 outs here if I was in fact behind, and on the river, I'm quite sure I'm good 1/8.5 times vs him.

Unfortunately, he didn't last long.

I don't make a habit of calling down with queen high, mind you. I believe this is my first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem is, you are losing to just about everything. You bet some J high hands, and some 8 and 7 high hands.

I just think the river is a fold. If You had AT, I'd call.

I guess it doesn't matter much either way.

Same thing with tar cards hand. Even if he's bluff, his bluff will have you beat sometimes. Just because you won doesn't mean that is a good call down either.

Zach6668 09-09-2007 05:04 AM

I feel ya.

I'm just super awesome and can call down with Q high and win.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

cpitt398 09-09-2007 10:32 AM

thePimpJen owns me everytime she can scrape together a buy in and it tilts me for like a week straight.

In retribution, Ive forced myself to scam her out of 2 free cam shows.

btw she offers to share her cards as an incentive to send her money along with the getting naked on webcam

Zach6668 09-09-2007 05:55 PM

lmao.

Jen hates me with a PASSION.

Everytime she comes around I describe to the table her 'sausage' [censored], and ask her to sit every single time.

So now, when she has money, she seeks my out, hahahahhaaha.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-09-2007 06:03 PM

wait, so its actually a real poker playing girl who also does cam shows? thats pretty damn funny. I figured she was a scam of some sort. Dont ever remember playing her though