Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Farha VS. Sbrugby (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420818)

06-06-2007 11:08 PM

Re: Farha VS. Sbrugby

Very sick stuff!

Keep them coming!

bustowithnobra 06-06-2007 11:09 PM

This thread is mindboggling on so many different levels. First the unadulterated hatred towards Sam Farha is amazing. Oh my god Barry just said he was good at PLO on his webpage because he wants to keep the fish in action. Yeah I think the first thing Sammy consults before he jumps in the big game is what Barry Greinstein is saying about him on his web page. Yeah, I think its really easy to fool someone into believing they are one of the best PLO players in the world, since theres no real way for Sami to actually realize that he is bad. And for all the people praising ABA's PLO game, last time I checked he wasn't one of the big winners in that game, compared to how he should be with the likes of Antonius and Benyamine. There are people on this board with more hands than Brian in hold' em, that doesn't automatically give them the advantage. What does anyone know about Sami's HU no limit game anyway, or his regular game for that matter. Hes playing on TV, and wants attention. As for people giving a huge edge to one or another, what do you know anyway? CTS saying he'd bet 80% of his roll, are you an OMAHA expert, and an expert on his game?

ActionFreak 06-06-2007 11:13 PM

someone go take a shot at this game so you can give updates.. you can even sklansky it so you don't have to play

Idiotex 06-06-2007 11:20 PM

Who gives a [censored] abotu the quality of the thread just keep th updates coming.

bustowithnobra 06-06-2007 11:31 PM

People also forget Benyamine was one of those "live donks" and immediately came onto the online scene and owned. Same goes for Ivey.

Ibanez8185 06-06-2007 11:41 PM

Another one from Zimba on CR "Its hard to tell from the short cryptic text messages but I think he was relaying one particulary interesting hand. His last text message just came in. He's finished playing for the day, ended up 50k, massive comeback from down 1.2 mill at one point. He's meeting Andrew and Brian for dinner."

Etats360 06-06-2007 11:41 PM

aba wins 50K and is done for the day. massive comeback from being down 1.2mil at one point

sdfsdf 06-06-2007 11:44 PM

did they play PLO or NL today?

cbloom 06-06-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Benyamine was one of those "live donks" and immediately came onto the online scene and owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

dibbs 06-06-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People also forget Benyamine was one of those "live donks" and immediately came onto the online scene and owned. Same goes for Ivey.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I dont know about how bad or good Benyamine was live, he played online for a long time and most in his games said he was solid back then.

And as for the Ivey thing, dont know how to even respond to that.