Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535950)

kimos123 11-04-2007 03:37 PM

Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to make a video and I've previewed camtasia's free 30 day trial. Is that the way to go or is there other similar software that is free? recommendations?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont like camtasia since you need to convert after recording. MSN webcam recorder is the best one i found, no converting after recording. it save as .avi at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

msn webcam recorder? can you find that in msn messenger software or is it an additional download?

also, computer science? ur gonna be rich, congrats!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.dvdwindow.com/msn/

thanks but im trying to get rich in poker

GtrHtr 11-04-2007 03:45 PM

awesome, tyvm.

blackize 11-04-2007 03:46 PM

It's pretty stupid for someone with a $300 bankroll to focus a lot of time and energy trying to make a living playing poker when he has a goddamned master's degree. Especially if he doesn't have any significant history of success playing poker.

Josem 11-04-2007 04:44 PM

free, open source video recording:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/

(piracy & ip theft = not cool, mostly 'cause it is wrong to steal, but partly because you have a very good chance of putting nasty trojans on your poker playing pc, which is obviously massively -EV)

kimos123 11-04-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty stupid for someone with a $300 bankroll to focus a lot of time and energy trying to make a living playing poker when he has a goddamned master's degree. Especially if he doesn't have any significant history of success playing poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt say i will make a living in poker, but i want to try it one month only (as a holiday after the study)
i financed my study with poker for the last 6 months by cashing out around $300 every month, so i think i have some success in poker by playing cash games and SnG's online,
also home games by winning $200 a month.
besides its just to prove to my fiance and my family that i can make $2000 in one month..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

K䲰䮥n 11-04-2007 05:47 PM

wtf my account has been locked at noiqpoker and support does not asnwer to my emails?!=!

[censored] [censored] [censored] i had 5k there

K䲰䮥n 11-04-2007 06:14 PM

this is like the soviet [censored] union where the man owns you whenever he wants to.

K䲰䮥n 11-04-2007 06:25 PM

ok seems like capitalism works faster. all good. though no reason was provided for the lockdown.

cha59 11-04-2007 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt say i will make a living in poker, but i want to try it one month only (as a holiday after the study)
i financed my study with poker for the last 6 months by cashing out around $300 every month, so i think i have some success in poker by playing cash games and SnG's online,
also home games by winning $200 a month.
besides its just to prove to my fiance and my family that i can make $2000 in one month..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on the masters. There is nothing stupid about what you are trying to do. Good luck! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

K䲰䮥n 11-04-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol im down 3.2 BIs today from KK vs. AA alone. [censored] november. how can they always AA when I get action?`Arent I supposed to win like 20% of these anyway? Where's the 20%??!? Where's the normal prfit from KK with LAGgy image?!? Show me the profit damnit!

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol make that 4 times in a row that I get KK and someone has AA lol this is unreal. and this time i spike my K on the flop only to be resuckedout on the turn. [censored] poker, [censored] me. i wish they had just perma-locked me

-4.2 BIs in two session (together around 40 mins) from KK vs AA

jnfpoker 11-04-2007 07:13 PM

How does one progress from Proven Long-Term Winning Player ----> Losing Player ---> Tilt Monkey within a month?

Maybe the past 3 years I was running good and variance is coming back to haunt me. Being a mediocre player with no discipline is definitely not good enough to sustain a good income.

I've never had a job and I am lazy so I guess I am on life tilt also. Oh well. I just cashed out and am deleting my accounts.

/Vent

This community has really helped me stay entertained.

Pudge714 11-04-2007 07:24 PM

If anyone wants to masturbate really quickly. link

STALLOWN3D 11-04-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, nice

I definitely had to play him this week in FF [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

DDBeast 11-04-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Now I've had a lot of quickies in my day but this is just ridiculous.

Pudge714 11-04-2007 08:30 PM

If it wasn't for Adrian Peterson, I would be waiting for the AFC championship game so much.

GtrHtr 11-04-2007 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

(piracy & ip theft = not cool, mostly 'cause it is wrong to steal, but partly because you have a very good chance of putting nasty trojans on your poker playing pc, which is obviously massively -EV)

[/ QUOTE ]

could you explain this? are you talking about your link or what?

ManChild 11-04-2007 08:37 PM

if there is a way to copy and paste stars chat someone show me how...... anyways, this happened during my session today

After this dude min raised the button at 1/2 and i folded

<font color="blue"> Dabossace </font> you are so cheap, its 2$

<font color="red"> Camojr </font> : Ya, but I need the money to buy condoms for when I
[censored] your mother

<font color="blue"> Dabossace </font> : Thats funny, cuz my mom is sitting on my dick right now

ger664 11-04-2007 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol im down 3.2 BIs today from KK vs. AA alone. [censored] november. how can they always AA when I get action?`Arent I supposed to win like 20% of these anyway? Where's the 20%??!? Where's the normal prfit from KK with LAGgy image?!? Show me the profit damnit!

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol make that 4 times in a row that I get KK and someone has AA lol this is unreal. and this time i spike my K on the flop only to be resuckedout on the turn. [censored] poker, [censored] me. i wish they had just perma-locked me

-4.2 BIs in two session (together around 40 mins) from KK vs AA

[/ QUOTE ]

Karp try it when u get AA vs AA and they get a 4 flush board. Im at 3 in a row as it stands.

futuredoc85 11-04-2007 08:57 PM

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IS

SO

MUCH

[censored]

FUN

WHY DONT I JUST PAY SOMEONE $3-4k TO KICK ME IN THE NUTS ALL DAY?

ALReturnsLOL 11-04-2007 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if there is a way to copy and paste stars chat someone show me how...... anyways, this happened during my session today

<font color="red"> Camojr </font> : Ya, but I need the money to buy condoms for when I
[censored] your mother

<font color="blue"> Dabossace </font> : Thats funny, cuz my mom is sitting on my dick right now

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao

cha59 11-04-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Adrian [censored] Peterson! WOOT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

kimos123 11-04-2007 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[censored] your mother

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao

[/ QUOTE ]

Josem 11-04-2007 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(piracy &amp; ip theft = not cool, mostly 'cause it is wrong to steal, but partly because you have a very good chance of putting nasty trojans on your poker playing pc, which is obviously massively -EV)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone suggested downloading an illegal, pirated copy of camtasia from a internet service.

1) that's stealing the author's intellectual property

2) installing pirated software on the same pc that you use for poker is just plain idiotic (apart from the ethical/legal issues) 'cause you don't know what trojans/other nasties have been embedded into a hacked piece of software

3) it's against the t&amp;c of 2p2 to encourage IP theft anyway

4) since i'm not just full of negativity, i provided a link to a decent, free, open source alternative as well (one that the authors are happy to give away for free)

TruFloridaGator 11-04-2007 09:35 PM

Why are Sundays so cruel to me?

BHokie1 11-04-2007 10:09 PM

Pudge I think I'm ready to join the I hate everything Boston club.

vers 11-04-2007 10:30 PM

agreed, the celtics barely beat the raptors today after some clutch 3s from Ford.

BHokie1 11-04-2007 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed, the celtics barely beat the raptors today after some clutch 3s from Ford.

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to be you could at least count on the Celtics to suck, I don't know if that's going to be true this year.

Scotty_12 11-04-2007 11:05 PM

Re: November [censored] Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brag: won MTT this morning
Beat: 72 entrants
variance: Probably down enough in sngs to finish today near break even

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok lets updte this.

Brag: won mtt yesterday at 1130
beat: down 4k+ for rest of day
varaince (beat?) : Had front row tickets to see the tragically hip lastnight in syracuse and tonight in rochester, decied not to go lastnight because i was running well and enjoying playing - and i would save driving/hotel costs and felt like sleep ing in my own bed

brag: slept like a babdy
beat: down 3k in 90 minutes this morning
variance: DO ANY STTFERS LIVE IN THE ROCHESTER AREA? I have a few Q's about the area i would like answered before the concert

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: Finish distrobution is probably like 4, 5, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 2, 1 over my last 300 sngs http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8869/swongsuh1.jpg

PTB 11-04-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Adrian [censored] Peterson! WOOT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

fehwo;FIH02394HF0234Y9102[8fwre234 [censored] cerocreqwc/CAHWIECAEHe [censored] erws I HATE adrian peterson [censored]

TruFloridaGator 11-04-2007 11:11 PM

Celtics still have Doc Rivers, fear not Anti-Boston fans.

Eagles 11-04-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IS

SO

MUCH

[censored]

FUN

WHY DONT I JUST PAY SOMEONE $3-4k TO KICK ME IN THE NUTS ALL DAY?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya I learned this lesson already

TruFloridaGator 11-04-2007 11:47 PM

I thought Sunday was supposed to be easy.

GtrHtr 11-05-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(piracy &amp; ip theft = not cool, mostly 'cause it is wrong to steal, but partly because you have a very good chance of putting nasty trojans on your poker playing pc, which is obviously massively -EV)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone suggested downloading an illegal, pirated copy of camtasia from a internet service.

1) that's stealing the author's intellectual property

2) installing pirated software on the same pc that you use for poker is just plain idiotic (apart from the ethical/legal issues) 'cause you don't know what trojans/other nasties have been embedded into a hacked piece of software

3) it's against the t&amp;c of 2p2 to encourage IP theft anyway

4) since i'm not just full of negativity, i provided a link to a decent, free, open source alternative as well (one that the authors are happy to give away for free)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the link.

Who posted a link to a pirated version of camtasia? on that I'm still confused although you explained everything else that confused me.

Josem 11-05-2007 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Who posted a link to a pirated version of camtasia? on that I'm still confused although you explained everything else that confused me.

[/ QUOTE ]
that post has been deleted.

it linked to a website that uses a peer to peer distribution technology. the name of that technology is censored by the word filter.

GtrHtr 11-05-2007 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have found, that on weekends, I cannot put the retards on hands bc they call 3 bets with [censored] like K8o. On the plus side, I finished up $1.25 today so I can't complain.

GtrHtr 11-05-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that post has been deleted.

it linked to a website that uses a peer to peer distribution technology. the name of that technology is censored by the word filter.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, thanks for the quick reply. I thought I was loosing my mind.

again, thanks for the link.

futuredoc85 11-05-2007 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have found, that on weekends, I cannot put the retards on hands bc they call 3 bets with [censored] like K8o. On the plus side, I finished up $1.25 today so I can't complain.

[/ QUOTE ]

you made $3800 more than me GJ!

lacky 11-05-2007 01:03 AM

me n fiery are still in the 2nd chance, 3/16 and 11/16, hoping, hoping

GtrHtr 11-05-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you made $3800 more than me GJ!

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It was ugly.

2. I should be rich.

3. You should be richer.

4. The river is a horrible card on PS.

My weekend was like +2 buyins, but honestly if I had Poker EV loaded and posted the graph, easily +9 or 10 buyins missed. And yes, I'm not complaining.

Sorry man.

SlackerMcFly 11-05-2007 01:10 AM

November hates me.

Last night in the span of 10 minutes I had Quad 5's crushed by Quad 7's, then JJJJ run over by QQQQ. Rinse/repeat 1 hour later.

Today, 22 bested by 88 on a 22J flop followed by 55 on a 55T board loss to TT about 5 minutes later. And now, AK straight flopped bustos to Q3 flush on a QTJ rainbow board.

WTF????

Cliff Notes: MTT's suck. November sucks. FTP blows, Stars sucks. I'm no goot at teh pokah.

/rant