Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   assani (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533223)

Mat Sklansky 10-30-2007 12:57 PM

Re: assani

shepard? is this an intentional misspelling?

Ryan, demod this [censored].

tuq 10-30-2007 01:01 PM

I've told Lesko before that it's spelled improperly. He didn't respond. He'll probably pay attention to you though.

4_2_it 10-30-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've told Lesko before that it's spelled improperly. He didn't respond. He'll probably pay attention to you though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ass kisser. Mother always did like you best.

diebitter 10-30-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you think i want more opinions in this hellhole we call a mod forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

more sense was the general idea.

I understand your reservations tho.

Okay, open a formal modwar forum and modwar discussion forum. MWF is visible to all and writeable by mods.

Any mod arguments that get too dumb move to MWF. MWDF is where posters can bitch/cheerlead/tool about in discussing the superdumb arguments in MWF.

It cleans up this forum for proper discussions, and create 2 new and fun forums.

IS THIS A GREAT IDEA OR WHAT? (I'm sure someone else suggested this before, FWIW).

daryn 10-30-2007 01:32 PM

no it's a horrible idea, get me out of here! i can't stop reading this [censored] pile. someone please demod me asap, ty.

Gildwulf 10-30-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you think i want more opinions in this hellhole we call a mod forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

more sense was the general idea.

I understand your reservations tho.

Okay, open a formal modwar forum and modwar discussion forum. MWF is visible to all and writeable by mods.

Any mod arguments that get too dumb move to MWF. MWDF is where posters can bitch/cheerlead/tool about in discussing the superdumb arguments in MWF.

It cleans up this forum for proper discussions, and create 2 new and fun forums.

IS THIS A GREAT IDEA OR WHAT? (I'm sure someone else suggested this before, FWIW).

[/ QUOTE ]

we can put it right next to the trash can forum

Chump Change 10-30-2007 02:03 PM

El D,

Wow... Really?

Wait don't answer this yet.

Chump Change 10-30-2007 02:10 PM

El D,

Ok, I reread things and i'm still perplexed. My name was the first one dropped but yet I really don't seem to fall into any of the categories you mentioned. Apologies for not being able to read between the lines here, I did just wake up fwiw.

Edit/p.s. -

[ QUOTE ]
There are clearly a bunch of mods (a few of whom I mentioned previously) who take this job very seriously. I'm clearly not one of them. Good to know 2+2 can count on you, though, sport.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, what? Most everybody opposing the assani ban falls into the category of not taking [censored] seriously at all. Like, it's just some [censored] numbers, live and let live.

Plus, i'm not sure if I was also lumping into the attacking NT! and yeti group but NT! is one of my favorite posters and he knows this and i've never once criticized him.

I feel like i'm taking crazy pills.

http://www.dejuiced.com/wp-content/u...razy-pills.jpg

p.s of the p.s. - I'm kinda taking THIS srsrly but it doesn't have anything to do with 2p2. It's similar to why you got so worked up over the daliman BAC situation.

Yeti 10-30-2007 03:16 PM

ah this is so dumb.

diebitter 10-30-2007 03:17 PM

yeh Yeti, good to see you back. Sup?

13 and counting

tuq 10-30-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ah this is so dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]
Demod plz.

4_2_it 10-30-2007 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ah this is so dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report on what it was like mingling with the unwashed masses for a couple of hours.

Yeti 10-30-2007 03:19 PM

tuq,

Yes, please!

tuq 10-30-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

Yes, please!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, you don't mean me? I was talking about you.

diebitter 10-30-2007 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

Yes, please!

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, you don't mean me? I was talking about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

tuq

quit backpedalling.

9 and counting

Yeti 10-30-2007 03:33 PM

I was talking about me!

entertainme 10-30-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is now officially funny to me.

EVERYBODY here is being way too [censored] serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u..._mom/clown.jpg

Bringing out my inner clown for Mat.

VoraciousReader 10-30-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't see why you would think that, what is unclear about my post?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was just ironic coming from you. I don't mean that in a bad way, but I could seriously imagine me posting something along the lines of:

I say this with a lot of respect for NT, and as someone who is probably in a minority of OOT forum posters in this opinion, but I think he is too HARD on NEW POSTERS in relation to how he deals with smart contributors who get a little chippy at times. I would not EVER do anything to NEW OOT posters THAT INVOLVED A BAN INSTEAD OF A PM because it's not MY style but I don't think NT feels the need to change it.

I have refrained from saying this for a long time because most people in that forum seem to be pretty happy, so maybe I'm just wrong / out of touch.

Which of course, would be absurd, since in POG generally a pm with a:

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

in it is sufficient to get the job done. The natives aren't restless the way they are in OOT..and we have a built-in method of dealing with annoying posters: just lynch them until they go away.

I am a moderator relativist. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

NT! 10-30-2007 03:55 PM

VR,

[ QUOTE ]
I am a moderator relativist

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, which is why i was totally serious in that post. people often mistake my gruffness for an unwillingness to respect others' opinions or ideas.

El Diablo 10-30-2007 03:58 PM

CC,

I was simply referring to a category of mods who I think take their job very seriously and consider it an important responsibility. Some of those people I consider complete idiots who don't know [censored] about what's good for 2+2, others I consider strong assets for the forum.

Chump Change 10-30-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CC,

I was simply referring to a category of mods who I think take their job very seriously and consider it an important responsibility. Some of those people I consider complete idiots who don't know [censored] about what's good for 2+2, others I consider strong assets for the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wily devil you.

jman220 10-30-2007 07:13 PM

All,
I have just read this entire thread for the first time, and I have to say, I just farted.

Regards,
--jman220

Gildwulf 10-30-2007 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,
I have just read this entire thread for the first time, and I have to say, I just farted.

Regards,
--jman220

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u..._mom/clown.jpg