Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Opening Moves That Lead to Head (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554907)

cpitt398 11-27-2007 01:10 AM

Re: Opening Moves That Lead to Head

get her to suck on a finger , she will figure it out

ConstantineX 11-27-2007 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alot of people talking trash about their super game but no one with any real advice for the OP.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
When the correct answer was given in the first three replies, what more do you expect us to add?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on how you first meet the chick in question, I guess.

So OOT just whips out after meeting a chick for coffee and stumbling into a pleasant situation? Awesome.

RunDownHouse 11-27-2007 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So OOT just whips out after meeting a chick for coffee and stumbling into a pleasant situation? Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, wtf do you want out of a "How do I get head" thread? You've been registered upwards of two years and you're really asking people to get serious about this topic?

Mason Hellmuth 11-27-2007 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When the correct answer was given in the first three replies, what more do you expect us to add?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Bah, I can't count, I meant four replies. But "whip it out" isn't what I was talking about.

Kimbell175113 11-27-2007 01:32 AM

What are you guys complaining about? We've had several funny jokes in this thread.

ConstantineX 11-27-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, wtf do you want out of a "How do I get head" thread? You've been registered upwards of two years and you're really asking people to get serious about this topic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not really.

Golden_Rhino 11-27-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alot of people talking trash about their super game but no one with any real advice for the OP.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In all honesty, after I turned 25, they would just do it, you know, like it was assumed. Not every single time obviously, but a good 70 - 80%. It may say something about my former dating pool though [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Low Key 11-27-2007 03:25 AM

I've noticed that too, rhino, after dating some older girls. They just assume it's part of the process. Silly young girls need to be taught proper!

shakyamuni 11-27-2007 05:07 AM

haven't read whole thread - but if no one's said it, this one recently worked amazingly well...

tell her you've never been able to get off during head... depends on the girl, but hopefully she'll see it as a challenge...

Golden_Rhino 11-27-2007 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
haven't read whole thread - but if no one's said it, this one recently worked amazingly well...

tell her you've never been able to get off during head... depends on the girl, but hopefully she'll see it as a challenge...

[/ QUOTE ]

The girl's thought process would go something like....

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7...therescim0.jpg