Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   HOOTER'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554878)

LiveNow 11-26-2007 05:17 PM

Re: HOOTER\'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dids why are you editing out my signature? I dont understand what the problem is.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, it's not personal. I think Jim Kuhn's signature is just as silly.

Answer: BECAUSE I CAN.
Dids

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire 11-26-2007 05:20 PM

Your reasoning is not making any sense, think of all the bbv4life sayings that are popular and eventually wear off. Do you really think I was gonna keep doing this forever? I always tended to think of you as a rational person who thinks before he acts, but now.......

Conspire

benza13 11-26-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your reasoning is not making any sense, think of all the bbv4life sayings that are popular and eventually wear off. Do you really think I was gonna keep doing this forever? I always tended to think of you as a rational person who thinks before he acts, but now.......

Signature Edited

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahahaahahahahahah DIDS rational ahahahahaahhahahhaha

ardubz 11-26-2007 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are. They [censored] become so [censored] scandalous and get everything they want by using their self acquired ability to manipulate people because of how attractive they are.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd definitely like to learn how to self-acquire beauty.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 05:39 PM

that is just being a total crybaby dids, as a mod I thought that you would be reasonable, but you aren't obviously. The stuff you did beforehand was quite funny actually, but this is just stupid...
try to grow up, maybe
http://www.shilohplace.org/images/Mi...ish_things.jpg

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are. They [censored] become so [censored] scandalous and get everything they want by using their self acquired ability to manipulate people because of how attractive they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try reading the whole sentence next time

ardubz 11-26-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try reading the whole sentence next time

[/ QUOTE ]
Touche [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Georgia Avenue 11-26-2007 06:02 PM

Seriously I am pretty sick of the bolded nickname after the post gimmick. What's the point of that? Trying to stand out from the crowd of other pointless bbv4l posters I guess. Well it's not working, I don't even know who you are.

Signature Eated By Reptilian Illuminati

PITTM 11-26-2007 06:04 PM

Signature edited by Dids.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously I am pretty sick of the bolded nickname after the post gimmick. What's the point of that? Trying to stand out from the crowd of other pointless bbv4l posters I guess. Well it's not working, I don't even know who you are.

Georgia Avenue

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP