Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   most passive QQ i've played in recent memory...alternatives? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553871)

Munchkin Mayor 11-26-2007 05:15 PM

Re: RESULTS

I would always put in a raise on the river, with QQ and this board.

BK1248 11-26-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again nice hand DcifrTHs. Was very surprised to see QQ still didn't know what ur 3 bet range on the button was after I already 3 bet you 3 times. It was a great flop and turn for my hand.

If I was Dcb777,jkamowitz or BK1248 fold QQ preflop your just gonna get out played too offten to play such a marginal hand against my range.

[/ QUOTE ]

after the next Commerce trip, ull have to change ur name to hundredair

DcifrThs 11-26-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again nice hand DcifrTHs. Was very surprised to see QQ still didn't know what ur 3 bet range on the button was after I already 3 bet you 3 times. It was a great flop and turn for my hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup...but all your 3bets were when i was in late position and i saw that hand as a totally different animal...was tough for me since i didn't know your 4betting range...

anyways, great trip and good playing with you.

[ QUOTE ]

If I was Dcb777,jkamowitz or BK1248 fold QQ preflop your just gonna get out played too offten to play such a marginal hand against my range.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

Barron

Crispee 11-27-2007 03:49 AM

Hey it was good to meet you Friday Barron. BK1248,Jkamowitz,Dcb777, and thousandaire are all donkeys. lol

jkamowitz 11-27-2007 12:07 PM

woah. . .crispee. good to hear from you.

DcifrThs 11-27-2007 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey it was good to meet you Friday Barron. BK1248,Jkamowitz,Dcb777, and thousandaire are all donkeys. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm hopped up on vicoden right now (surgery on my left foot). is there some kind of directory for you guys??

i don't know who is who...

BK=brian
thousand air= bob (headphones)
jakmowitz= ????
dcb777= ????
crispee= ????

throw me a frickin bone here people

Barron

BK1248 11-27-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm hopped up on vicoden right now (surgery on my left foot). is there some kind of directory for you guys??

i don't know who is who...

BK=brian
thousand air= bob (headphones)
jakmowitz= ????
dcb777= ????
crispee= ????

throw me a frickin bone here people

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

jkam is josh used to play foxwoods but now plays at borgata.

crispee is a player at foxwoods, makes nice poker tables i think, but dcb777 says the new ones look like crap.

dcb777 plays like sergio, pizza tommy but not as well post flop, i think his name is dave

Joe Tall 11-27-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Get the f-k out of my forum and go hang out at of of the 10 bars in Millbury![img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Joe Tall

jkamowitz 11-27-2007 02:07 PM

This thread is making me weepy and nostalgic.

I could've met you all if dcb wasn't too drunk to call me Saturday like he promised. (i'm car-less)

Hobbs. 11-27-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is making me weepy and nostalgic.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too. I kind of miss foxwoods....