Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   I can read souls... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553457)

tommygunne 11-25-2007 01:04 PM

Re: I can read souls...

Shove everywhere. Lol at folding.

imozyslow 11-25-2007 01:15 PM

lol

Al_Money 11-25-2007 01:43 PM

mike,

you are becoming more nitty than me, and that is a very scary thought.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

MM_red33 11-25-2007 01:57 PM

So you put vil on AA and fold to any scary flop board and stay in when im assuming either a board with a K on it and maybe one with J Q 10?

I dont get it but im not tht good either.

clowntable 11-25-2007 02:01 PM

lol how did I miss this.
If you put him on aces, why did you call PF? You don't have odds to set mine and aparently that's all you wanted to do?
Push PF, push flop etcetc. This better be a level :/

Mike MacIntosh 11-25-2007 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

but i still get it in here 99.9% of the time and that other .1% is saved for this spot where i just trust my instinct.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I feel about the situation. I had the "feeling" on this hand. During the hand I felt AA/JJ is more than 60% likely. It is obv. not the standard way to play this hand by any means. However I had a read, trusted it, and went with it. Sometimes you have to do that. These kinds of hands are usually out of the spectrum of what we can discuss here.

As said in the OP I get it in here like 100% of the time.

I could play this hand right now and comfortably shove knowing it is at very worst slightly +EV against the nitiest of players (even more so than Al_BUSTO).

Really got what I expected from the forum. Everyone who believes we should shove here is not wrong.

I simply wanted to share a unique situation with a community that has given so much to me.

Mike MacIntosh 11-25-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shove preflop. Failing that, shove the flop.

If you ever want to move up, you can't be a weaktight fgators.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am all in to learning, and becoming better at all walks of life.

What range does a competent player call a 4bet shove with PF?

And what are your thoughts on this...

[ QUOTE ]

Due to this, I decided it would be best to call and get it in on any safe flop. Perfect flop would be T42. This also adds the benefit of getting an extra bet out of AK when he c-bets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike MacIntosh 11-25-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol how did I miss this.
If you put him on aces, why did you call PF? You don't have odds to set mine and aparently that's all you wanted to do?
Push PF, push flop etcetc. This better be a level :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be mean, but why don't you try reading the OP. Instead of jumping on the popular consensus, and trying to fit in with the cool kids...

FROM THE OP...

[ QUOTE ]

Due to this, I decided it would be best to call and get it in on any safe flop. Perfect flop would be T42. This also adds the benefit of getting an extra bet out of AK when he c-bets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike MacIntosh 11-25-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You might be able to read souls but you can't do math. If he always calls you with JJ+ on this board you are a 55/45 dog. LOL at folding

[/ QUOTE ]

Refer to the OP, not the fake hand which was posted.

sightless 11-25-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These kinds of hands are usually out of the spectrum of what we can discuss here.

[/ QUOTE ]

well post this in bbv next time