Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Just realized I have money on PokerRoom (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551229)

OodaThunkett 11-21-2007 09:35 PM

Re: Just realized I have money on PokerRoom

Fastposted. And yes, I agree. PR should find some way to get the funds to the player.

Hielko 11-21-2007 09:45 PM

It is simply not possible for PR to find a legal way to tranfer the funds, thanks to the usa laws... You can't really expect them to break the law to help you.

grando 11-21-2007 09:57 PM

yeah, I don't think that chip dumping from an account who's bitched to PR about not being able to get money out will get found out...

grando 11-21-2007 09:58 PM

another option would be to get your ass to Canada and either "play" there or "move" there

runout_mick 11-21-2007 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is simply not possible for PR to find a legal way to tranfer the funds, thanks to the usa laws... You can't really expect them to break the law to help you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly which law prevents them from sending him a cheque?

CardSharpCook 11-23-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
another option would be to get your ass to Canada and either "play" there or "move" there

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been discussed in other PokerRoom threads (I gave the search engine a workout before posting). PokerRoom considers an account to always exist in the country of account creation. One 2p2 poster was having difficulty getting a cashout to his new South Africa address because his account was created in England.

Well, it seems that though I am not allowed to transfer funds, the software does not yet recognize this, so I have transfered the monthly maximum ($500) to a poster and he has transferred $485 to me on Stars (3% for his much appreciated help). Provided PokerRoom doesn't realize that they're slowly losing my money, I should have all my money out by June. LOL!

BTW, I have asked to have my monthly transfer limits increased and this was when I was told that I was not allowed to transfer at all.

tubk 11-23-2007 01:59 PM

give your password to someone you trust in england, they log on as you, they chip dump, end.

carol-ann 11-23-2007 02:03 PM

it is completely ridiculous

they are earning interest on your money while you lose due to inflation

StavrosT 11-23-2007 06:30 PM

Fly out to wherever the hell they are and have them give you the money after you present proper ID?

Some9 11-23-2007 07:51 PM

chip dumping $3k after talking to support is not very wise

you are pretty screwed