Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Quit making sweat threads about tournaments you final table every day. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548715)

JustLuck 11-18-2007 08:49 AM

Re: Quit making sweat threads about tournaments you final table every

i dont think that a huge prize pool should be an requirment for a sweat thread
there are alot of micro limit grinders on this site why shouldnt they be allowed to create a sweat thread? cashing 1k may seem as huge to them as does 10k to people who play way higher. They should be allowed to create sweat thread (as everyone else obv)

CoolWave 11-18-2007 08:56 AM

same

Highn 11-18-2007 10:01 AM

Only reason I visit 2p2 is because of sweat threads and off topic babbling in MTTC, please don't take this away from me!!!!!!111

p.s. That also means I like this post, more flaming everyone!

Doylestown 11-18-2007 11:12 AM

Sweat threads or not I hit the rail when I have time and look for the 2p2ers I know, mostly the guys I played with and against from last years MTT challenge. I like offering my support when I can.

Admittedly I've never made a sweat thread for myself but I'll probably start doing so if I can ever [censored] remember, which I never seem to [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

DontRaiseMeBro 11-18-2007 11:35 AM

if i could be the subject of a sweat thread one day... that would be something..

gobboboy 11-18-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is kind of retarded. The whole reason MTTc was started was for special forum tournaments and sweat threads. There used to be ONE forum for all strategy and all sweat threads. If you don't like the sweat threads, don't open them.

The whole reason that this forum is as close as it is, and the reason that we can all fly halfway around the world and split hotel rooms and trust each other is because of the friendships spawned from this forum. Sweat threads are an important piece of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

ianisakson 11-18-2007 12:12 PM

i thought i was supposed to start a sweat thread every time i made a final table, now i'm being told otherwise.

IWEARGOGGLES 11-18-2007 12:13 PM

THIS THREAD IS NOT RETARDED YOU ARE RETARDED GOBBO AND ZBT.

AND OBVIOUSLY I DON'T OPEN THEM I JUST HATE SEEING SO MANY <3S ON THE FIRST PAGE FOR NOTHING.

MORE OFF TOPIC THREADS LIKE THIS WOULD BE BETTER THAN CONSTANT SWEAT THREADS.

AND AS I MENTIONED BEFORE I AM COMPLETELY OKAY WITH INFREQUENT OR NEW POSTERS MAKING THREADS ABOUT THEIR FINAL TABLES!!!!!!!!!

DontRaiseMeBro 11-18-2007 12:22 PM

i think ppl should start making sweat threads for 9-player sitngoes...

IWEARGOGGLES 11-18-2007 12:34 PM

Oh,

And do you guys REALLY think this bothers me that much? I just like ranting and getting people to discuss things. I'm not going to go on a rampage because people think I'm wrong.

Btw, if I make any final tables today, I'll be making a sweat thread. Just so you can see how annoying it gets. Muhahahahaha.