Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   WTF at a guy knocking out a girl right in front of me... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543552)

DontRaiseMeBro 11-11-2007 02:51 PM

Re: WTF at a guy knocking out a girl right in front of me...

[ QUOTE ]
[x] coldcocked

[/ QUOTE ]

bottomset 11-11-2007 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if the op was capable of punishing said woman beater without putting himself in serious danger

[/ QUOTE ]

the guy could easily have a knife

icheckcallu 11-11-2007 03:37 PM

uhm u most likely could have tap the girl that nbight. Bad karma for that fuckling guy but no u badbeat youreself and let the guy get away HAHAHAHAHAHA

12ressiMorP 11-11-2007 03:42 PM

as Bill Burr said "she picked 'em"

Seriously you did all you could. I might have called the cops regardless of what she said, but I'm not sure that is the correct move anyway.

RustedCorpse 11-11-2007 04:03 PM

Am I the only person who doesn't try and fight the guy because she hit first? I hate double standards.

AlexM 11-11-2007 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You did fine. It's not a big deal, girls love drama, they will be back together in no time.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wouldn't hit her if he didn't have strong feelings for her!

AlexM 11-11-2007 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only person who doesn't try and fight the guy because she hit first? I hate double standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely agree that her hitting first means she got what she asked for. The guy's still a jerk though.

Thug Bubbles 11-11-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely agree that her hitting first means she got what she asked for. The guy's still a jerk though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a matter of escalation. Plus, we don't know why she slapped him. If she slapped him without provocation, I still don't think she deserved a full punch from a large guy. It has less to do with her being a female, and more to do with acknowledging one's own physicality.

That being said, there's a special kind of hell for women who abuse their female status to:

1. Get away with punching/slapping/throwing-drinks-on guys.
2. Purposely get men to fight over them.

cosimaninja 11-11-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if the op was capable of punishing said woman beater without putting himself in serious danger

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

???? then he would be putting himslef in serious danger. unless of course he was highly skilled in self defense(particuly weapons training) and could disarm the villian without much effort but like i said as played op did good.

offTopic 11-11-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...or a baseball bat