Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Ohio State University (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543120)

dkgojackets 11-11-2007 01:19 AM

Re: The Ohio State University loses 28-21 to the University of Ill

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ The Pac 10 > SEC.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

that account registered before the other, so wouldnt that make it his first account?

uh, let your 2nd account name out of the bag?

[/ QUOTE ]

DannyOcean_ 11-11-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YES...Oregon in the national championship imo,

show how the pac 10 is better than the sec

oregon 42 - lsu 7

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahahahahahahaha PAC10 lolaments. Notre Dame is 1-1 vs. the Pac10. Big 12 is actually looking very respectable right now, gonna be very interesting to see what happens there. I'm not completely sold on Kansas because they have an awful, pitiful OOC schedule (Central Michigan, SE louisiana, toledo and fla. intl), and have avoided playing anyone good in conference this far. If they beat Mizzou and Oklahoma back to back, they deserve to be in the NCG over Oregon, but i doubt they will.

LSU better pray tennessee wins out. Georgia has scored 40 points 3 games in a row, with two being against auburn and florida. I haven't seen our offense this good in my lifetime maybe. DO YOU KNOWSHON? HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!

Edge34 11-11-2007 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
About to go see Kansas' national championship dreams get squashed... Go cowboys!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So, uh, how'd that work out for ya?

The Mayo 11-11-2007 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ The Pac 10 > SEC.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

that account registered before the other, so wouldnt that make it his first account?

uh, let your 2nd account name out of the bag?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not Conspire imo. I'm making fun of his sig AFAIK.

Conspire

young Nut 11-11-2007 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YES...Oregon in the national championship imo,

show how the pac 10 is better than the sec

oregon 42 - lsu 7

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahahahahahahaha PAC10 lolaments. Notre Dame is 1-1 vs. the Pac10. Big 12 is actually looking very respectable right now, gonna be very interesting to see what happens there. I'm not completely sold on Kansas because they have an awful, pitiful OOC schedule (Central Michigan, SE louisiana, toledo and fla. intl), and have avoided playing anyone good in conference this far. If they beat Mizzou and Oklahoma back to back, they deserve to be in the NCG over Oregon, but i doubt they will.

LSU better pray tennessee wins out. Georgia has scored 40 points 3 games in a row, with two being against auburn and florida. I haven't seen our offense this good in my lifetime maybe. DO YOU KNOWSHON? HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn right, but I'm praying harder that Tennessee loses. LSU would dominate Tennessee, but UGA would put up a damn good fight. And I Knowshon, and he is the future. And how about Thomas Brown today! Both of the backs having a strong showing. Can't ask for more than that. Go Dawgs.

apefish 11-11-2007 04:23 AM

My two favorite college football teams are the Badgers and The Ohio State University's opponent.

I went 2 for 2 this week.

I do weep for the Big Ten as a whole though.

hobbes9324 11-11-2007 04:51 AM

Doesn't mean [censored]. The Big 10, which is beyond pathetic this year, has 10 bowl eligible teams.

MM MD

JayA 11-11-2007 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't mean [censored]. The Big 10, which is beyond pathetic this year, has 10 bowl eligible teams.

MM MD

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, so does the SEC. Probably 11 after it's all said and done. I'm interested to see who my LSU Tigers will be playing in the SEC Championship. Georgia does have a good offense. So does Florida. I haven't watched much of Tennessee this year.

ADLinden 11-11-2007 05:10 AM

f u all, go bucks