Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Jman claims to be +EV vs. Phil Ivey (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532248)

Colm 10-27-2007 05:17 PM

Re: Jman claims to be +EV vs. Phil Ivey

[ QUOTE ]
i'm up significantly lifetime against phil ivey. get your news right before you gossip

[/ QUOTE ]

yay, first time i get to do this:

SALLLLAZZZZARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flip-Flop 10-27-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, goddamn you people are stupid. you know they played like fifty hands right? have you ever played fifty hands before? do you know what a sample size is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill fan-boy.
Don`t pop a vessel.

good2cu 10-27-2007 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll bet someone my bankroll that Phil will definitely win. I'll lay like 6 to 1 odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since are willing to bet you're bankroll on something you obviously know nothing about I'd wager your bankroll is around $0.

Pudge714 10-27-2007 06:58 PM

I love how these threads are
HSNLERS: Jman prob has an edge
Random people who probably play microstakes or play money: LOLZ JMan is a nit. Ivey has an edge.

Micro Donk 10-27-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love how these threads are
HSNLERS: Jman prob has an edge
Random people who probably play microstakes or play money: LOLZ JMan is a nit. Ivey has an edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

hell i play micros but i think jman has a slight edge. sucks im just now trying to move thru the ranks so i have to get lumped in with negativity all the time

Imrahil 10-27-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll bet someone my bankroll that Phil will definitely win. I'll lay like 6 to 1 odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since are willing to bet you're bankroll on something you obviously know nothing about I'd wager your bankroll is around $0.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you taking my bet seriously? Both their names are Phil and I'm laying odds which means I lose 100% of the time. Well I guess I can't win because you will just say you were leveling me.

Whitewash 10-27-2007 07:49 PM

If the nosebleed players seemingly have a large edge over Ivey, how is he up a fairly significant amount over tens of thousands of hands at 200/400+ since last fall?

Piece of Cake 10-27-2007 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
fwiw I though it was wp.

Daddy Warbucks 10-27-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the nosebleed players seemingly have a large edge over Ivey, how is he up a fairly significant amount over tens of thousands of hands at 200/400+ since last fall?

[/ QUOTE ]

Noatima/Skywalker

Sniiii 11-01-2007 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If Jman and Ivey were to play headsup for a 10k hand stretch and both were to run luck neutral.. I would accept bets of up to 100k at 10/1 that Jman would win overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you seriously thinks Jman has a 10 to 1 edge over Ivey, you are beyond [censored] retarded. Sweaty Phil is good, better than Ivey online, but 10 to 1? Live, Phil Ivey would crush him. A guy who manages to muck the winning hand like he did on HSP doesn't have an edge over Ivey HU live.