Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Why did my friend get banned for this? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528994)

NT! 10-23-2007 11:38 AM

Re: Why did my friend get banned for this?

nation,

maybe you should eat a bowl of my [censored] imo.

NT! 10-23-2007 11:38 AM

the censored word is another way to say poop in case you were wondering

nation 10-23-2007 11:52 AM

[censored] off NT, i don't know how someone can flip a switch and become such a hateful prick the minute their name is in green, but you managed to do it.

diebitter 10-23-2007 12:17 PM

Nation

you eventually get tired of saying anything, and stop. Life improves a little if you pay OOT-antics no mind, to be honest.

tuq 10-23-2007 12:20 PM

nation, I think NT! was trying to make a joke there.

Also, I'm posting in this thread so that NT! can insult me.

NT!, my only big thought here is, if this is such an issue why are you the only one that seems to be having it? daryn doesn't seem to, nor does Nick B., nor Yeti, nor people before them. Have you ever considered that maybe there's something behind all these complaints about your enforcement of what you call "googletarding" and other arbitrary decisions such as bans? I'm eating a bowl of dicks right now so you can't tell me to do that, you'll have to think of something else.

Also, this thread is more proof that the Travel forum is evil. It gets people banned and tears apart families of moderators. Travel forum must go IMO.

JaredL 10-23-2007 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sure you didn't miss it? Right next to send a PM ect. If not, that's probably something you should talk about with the reds.

[/ QUOTE ]

he can't, the sponsored coaching forum mods dont have the ability to edit users like we do. I only know this because I was at the house of another sponsored coaching forum mod's house this past weekend looking over his shoulder when I noticed that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they're doing well enough that their houses have houses I should definitely get some coaching from them.

*TT* 10-23-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm eating a bowl of dicks right now so you can't tell me to do that, you'll have to think of something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does it taste? Crunchy or chewy? For some odd reason I visualize you eating it with milk, like "Kellogs Bowl of Dicks Breakfast Cereal". Its about time someone here admitted the truth.

tuq 10-23-2007 12:35 PM

TT,

Chewy. I pay extra for the boneless ones. No milk, I dip them in ranch like chicken wings.

diebitter 10-23-2007 12:38 PM

are they like southern fried?

tuq 10-23-2007 12:52 PM

db,

I am lazy so I microwave them. The cats don't much care for the stench though.