Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   from pittm (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521532)

MrWookie 10-12-2007 11:36 PM

Re: from pittm

Who gets freed next? Dead, nos1nos2, Thinman (his original account), theredpill, or Ray Bonnert?

daryn 10-13-2007 01:38 AM

Re: from pittm

i have banned him

MrWookie 10-13-2007 02:15 AM

Re: from pittm

You're either not as good at banning as you think you are, there is someone more determined than you, or I'm getting leveled. I'm in a pissed off mood, and I'm working my way towards being drunk. I'm going to ban him again.

*TT* 10-13-2007 02:52 AM

Re: from pittm

[ QUOTE ]
You're either not as good at banning as you think you are, there is someone more determined than you, or I'm getting leveled. I'm in a pissed off mood, and I'm working my way towards being drunk. I'm going to ban him again.

[/ QUOTE ]\

Oh yeah? Well I'm going to unban him. Just because I have no good reason to do so other than to create absolute havok.

daryn 10-13-2007 03:03 AM

Re: from pittm

by the way everyone better be leaving mod notes

Mat Sklansky 10-13-2007 04:14 AM

update

my reply to him:

i suggest you find a sense of humor in the next few days. you're in for a ride.

Yeti 10-13-2007 05:54 AM

Re: update

heh, who vandalised his account?

private joker 10-13-2007 06:33 AM

Re: update

[ QUOTE ]
my reply to him:

i suggest you find a sense of humor in the next few days. you're in for a ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

I now see the absolute brilliance in this plan, Mat. I take back all the moral BS I said about what this means about forum punishment, and now I'm in favor of completely humiliating PITTM and making him our bitch.

citanul 10-13-2007 09:39 AM

Re: update

i changed his view to threaded ...

(yesterday, that is)

*TT* 10-13-2007 09:50 AM

Re: update

[ QUOTE ]
i changed his view to threaded ...

(yesterday, that is)

[/ QUOTE ]

Cit - lame. You can do better than that. You forgot his avatar, theme, etc etc etc. Please try harder next time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]