Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Farewell 2+2...My final post... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=509083)

GiantBuddha 09-25-2007 04:48 PM

Re: Farewell 2+2...My final post...

Well, this thread's degenerated quickly.

But anyway, don't go because of one incident. If there's a bigger issue, that's one thing, but letting a single error in judgement take an entire community away from you is self defeating. Online poker can be very lonely, and having people to talk about it with is important. This is like letting one bad beat tilt you and blowing off your whole roll.

LearningCurve 09-25-2007 05:09 PM

It's my impression this has actually been a long time in coming. Looking back over the past several months, there have been numerous times PB has explained why he no longer posts strat. During the same time period he also has publically shared his frustration over various issues and stances in the forum.

I think the truth is that PB no longer feels he is gaining anything by participating here. It's unfortunate but if this is the case then there really isn't any point in him sticking around. Therefore...

Sorry to see you go, PB, but understand you have to do what's right for you. Best of luck in the future!

LC

Johnes Benjamin 09-25-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Lock this [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fiasco 09-25-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh well,

I am 18 and I think this is one of the most immature and kiddy things I have seen. No offense to you but it's not even a big deal, why are you making it one? I could care less if anyone deletes my posts, it is AN INTERNET FORUM. People take this [censored] too seriously...I mean literally 75% of my posts are jokes that no one even picks up on, and if not then they are bad beats. I am useless to the forum but it's because I would rather have fun really. I mean it sucks to see you go, but if this is why you are leaving for something as simple as this then you were eventually going to get set off and leave anyways.

Also, putting a big post about it and starting a new thread seems a bit much and just screams attention whore. If you want to leave, go ahead, but why do you have to make it a big deal and why would you leave over something this stupid?

http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content...08/serious.jpg

P.S. I really mean 0 offense to you Pokerboy. You are prob a better player and a more mature person than me, but this stunt is just ridiculous. I'm sure you will be offended but I have been offended by your posts before towards me and I got over them fine, so I know you can handle some criticism from me as well. Good Luck in your play and I can only assume I will see you at the higher limits one day so it won't be the last I see of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isnt how logic works. DUCY?

MarcusT 09-25-2007 05:14 PM

He will be back once realized this is silly. If not under this SN, with a fresh one.

MyTurn2Raise 09-25-2007 05:15 PM

i love how FIASCO was the name I saw as the last poster in this thread

TheProdigy 09-25-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh well,

I am 18 and I think this is one of the most immature and kiddy things I have seen. No offense to you but it's not even a big deal, why are you making it one? I could care less if anyone deletes my posts, it is AN INTERNET FORUM. People take this [censored] too seriously...I mean literally 75% of my posts are jokes that no one even picks up on, and if not then they are bad beats. I am useless to the forum but it's because I would rather have fun really. I mean it sucks to see you go, but if this is why you are leaving for something as simple as this then you were eventually going to get set off and leave anyways.

Also, putting a big post about it and starting a new thread seems a bit much and just screams attention whore. If you want to leave, go ahead, but why do you have to make it a big deal and why would you leave over something this stupid?

http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content...08/serious.jpg

P.S. I really mean 0 offense to you Pokerboy. You are prob a better player and a more mature person than me, but this stunt is just ridiculous. I'm sure you will be offended but I have been offended by your posts before towards me and I got over them fine, so I know you can handle some criticism from me as well. Good Luck in your play and I can only assume I will see you at the higher limits one day so it won't be the last I see of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isnt how logic works. DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't. Please educate me.

BotOnTilt 09-25-2007 05:41 PM

Sorry to see you leave. I guess you were more active before I joined, but you seemed like a good guy who knows a lot about poker.

[ QUOTE ]

Granted, my URL said (as a joke) "Die shortstackers!" or something along those lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its annoying that you throw a hissy fit over your crude link getting deleted and blame this episode on the Mods. I'm sure everyone knows that they do a good job. If you have some bigger issue with the forums, why don't you just say it out?