Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   What have you won in a contest before? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493756)

apefish 09-05-2007 08:30 AM

Re: What have you won in a contest before?

[ QUOTE ]
Another time I won a radio contest for 4 concert tickets 2 for Bob Dylan and Paul Simon at Canterbury Park

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. I was at that show. Track infield north end. Wow that seems like a long time ago.

pookvis 09-05-2007 08:44 AM

I won a picture in a pm from mr hutz

Dickie_Drain 09-05-2007 09:37 AM

"You won $50 on the "Guess the number of Main Event Entries" contest thread. The final number of entries was 6,358, so you were the closest without going over.
Please provide your screen name for the transfer. FTP will be fastest if that works for you.
Congratulations again and thanks for participating! I have notified the forum in the contest thread of your win.
Regards,
Svelte
(Contest admin)"

Glad I found a chance to get this one out of the airing cupboard again.

Ih82fold 09-05-2007 09:38 AM

5 bottles of coke IN A ROW. Brought them home on my wagon.

Banditgberg 09-05-2007 10:01 AM

Euro Rail pass through STA Travel when i was studying abroad...filled out a simple survey after buying airline tickets with them...Shipped the 10 free rail pass anywhere in the EU!!!!!!!

blinden84 09-05-2007 10:11 AM

I won a babydoll at some amusement park, they were also giving away baseball tickets from teh same barrel, don't know why they didn't separate those entries.

Last year my girlfriend won a trip to NYC to see the VMAs as well as go to a Yankee/Detroit game at Yankee Stadium (finally won baseball tickets, yay!) and a couple nights at the W in time sqaure.

We ended up in the second row at the VMAs and I was very scared everyone was goign to see me so I tried to hide as best I could, pretty interesting experience for sure though.

ddollevoet 09-05-2007 11:23 AM

When I was in college, I went to a 4th of July carnival with my girlfriend and her family. Apparently, they had a tradition of playing Pick a Duck every year. They have never won anything significant.

My girlfriend's dad insisted that I play and paid for my chance to pick a duck. The ducks were numbered on the the bottom form 1 to 25 with 1 being the cheap crap and 25 being the premium prizes.

I picked the dirtiest, nastiest duck I could find. Of course, it had a 25 on the bottom.

Hiiiiiiii 09-05-2007 11:42 AM

I hit 5/6 in keno for $850ish. I just won $10 on a $5 poker scratch off with 2 pairs!

kinda 09-05-2007 11:44 AM

I won a Nintendo when I was 5 years old. From Toys'R'Us I think.

fluffpop62 09-05-2007 03:54 PM

Woah I totally forgot; last year I won 2 tickets to a TOOL concert and two signed, limited edition 311 lithographs along with two pairs of $100+ sunglasses and some lipgloss. The only thing I ended up keeping was the lipgloss lol. yaya for sorority raffles during which no one else enters!!