Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HSNL [censored] thread SEPTEMBER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492876)

09-04-2007 06:28 AM

Re: HSNL [censored] thread SEPTEMBER

busted J

oap876 09-04-2007 08:22 AM

grimstarr i need you to PM me as soon as you can its important. I cant write to you cuz your message box is full.

ahnuld 09-04-2007 12:25 PM

grim has friends? Or is it all hate mail?

KRANTZ 09-04-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
detained for a couple of hours while we were trying to board train from paris to london and they questioned us and made us sit forever with me having to go pee, we were in this room and stuff, we both got fingerprinted etc etc and they said they dont believe we're going to london to vacation/play poker tournament/continue with eurotrip-honeymoon, they think everything we're saying is made up basically which is pretty ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this actually happened to me when i went to london alone to visit friend/make a poker dvd... they didn't believe that i was a poker player and kept me in a detention center for ~5 hours while they interrogated me and fingerprints, etc etc, this was in like may... met a smokin' hot blonde girl from LA, though - she got detained for having painkillers on her

[censored] scalliwags

Bad Beat Maker 09-04-2007 02:31 PM

whoa

Dale Dough 09-04-2007 03:07 PM

WTF? I'm assuming because you had cash on you? But how the [censored] do they know?

KingDan 09-04-2007 11:48 PM

Slowhabit offered me coaching but tbh I know nothing about him. Any opinions?

EmpireMaker2 09-04-2007 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take it, my experience with him he was one of the toughest party 10-20 players. He probably owned me more than anyone there.

LucidDream 09-05-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
detained for a couple of hours while we were trying to board train from paris to london and they questioned us and made us sit forever with me having to go pee, we were in this room and stuff, we both got fingerprinted etc etc and they said they dont believe we're going to london to vacation/play poker tournament/continue with eurotrip-honeymoon, they think everything we're saying is made up basically which is pretty ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this actually happened to me when i went to london alone to visit friend/make a poker dvd... they didn't believe that i was a poker player and kept me in a detention center for ~5 hours while they interrogated me and fingerprints, etc etc, this was in like may... met a smokin' hot blonde girl from LA, though - she got detained for having painkillers on her

[censored] scalliwags

[/ QUOTE ]

u should have challenged them to hu4rollz to prove ur innocence.

BobboFitos 09-05-2007 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
he knows his stuff