Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Haven't played or posted in a while (trips 3/6) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=490152)

jfish 08-30-2007 10:52 PM

Re: Haven\'t played or posted in a while (trips 3/6)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think all you people saying to bet are being results oriented.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL come on TWP.. don't be such a [last word deleted by flynn in the spirit of brotherly love, peace on Earth, etc.]

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you the best poster ever?

jfish 08-30-2007 10:56 PM

and you asked whether or not you should call or fold when you actually shoved? im seriously speechless.

Parlay Slow 08-30-2007 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and you asked whether or not you should call or fold when you actually shoved? im seriously speechless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I already figured that one out. He was hoping if he phrased the post that way that it would bias some people into saying call and some others into saying fold, and that no one would consider a re-raise. Then after that discussion took place, TWP could come back and say, I went with the unmentioned option C, "shove". And then everyone would sit there in stunned silence at the greatness of TWP and how well he thinks outside the box and just flat out takes everything to another level.

I think that's how he saw it playing out in his head.

TheWorstPlayer 08-30-2007 11:01 PM

lol

Ship Ship McGipp 08-30-2007 11:02 PM

parlay the fact that you know that is both astounding and embarrassing at the same time

jfish 08-30-2007 11:02 PM

you KNOW its true twp.

Parlay Slow 08-30-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
parlay the fact that you know that is both astounding and embarrassing at the same time

[/ QUOTE ]

it took me about 45 seconds to figure out from the time i opened the thread

Teh1337zor 08-30-2007 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I already figured that one out. He was hoping if he phrased the post that way that it would bias some people into saying call and some others into saying fold, and that no one would consider a re-raise. Then after that discussion took place, TWP could come back and say, I went with the unmentioned option C, "shove". And then everyone would sit there in stunned silence at the greatness of TWP and how well he thinks outside the box and just flat out takes everything to another level.

I think that's how he saw it playing out in his head.

[/ QUOTE ]

if it werent for you meddling kids...

fslexcduck 08-30-2007 11:04 PM

i haven't read the whole thread, only the OP and like two replies but i just wanted to say i'm in awe of the greatness of TWP and i hope he takes this hand to the next level and actually decides to do something completely wacky like reraise.

Ship Ship McGipp 08-30-2007 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it took me about 45 seconds to figure out from the time i opened the thread

[/ QUOTE ]

lol