Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   post the highlights from your first Stars HU session (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=468636)

DLizzle 08-03-2007 06:01 PM

Re: post the highlights from your first Stars HU session

nath, i kinda think you play cash games too much like a tournament player sometimes though i shouldn't say much because i think you might have pwned me once or twice and are difficult to play against, but I just have to say: the sickest thing in all of those hands is the check behind with AQ on the river. that was awesome.

nath 08-03-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so you ran sick hot for over 200 hands.. congrats that you coolered him essentially on alot of hands except for like the 55 hand that he called you down on

[/ QUOTE ]
also note where i picked off every BS move he made to try to take the pot

nath 08-03-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its still bending them

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, we're going to play a little game.

if you think this is bending a rule in BBV, I encourage you to post a poll about it. if you win, I'm banning drug talk in BBV. if you lose, you're getting banned.

deal?

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you just ban him already, he's obviously just trying to hijack my thread because he's a cannabigot (one who discriminates against users of cannabis-- you like it? just thought of it). He doesn't give a crap about the rules or the community, he's just a dick.

nath 08-03-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nath, i kinda think you play cash games too much like a tournament player sometimes though i shouldn't say much because i think you might have pwned me once or twice and are difficult to play against, but I just have to say: the sickest thing in all of those hands is the check behind with AQ on the river. that was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i was looking back over these hands and the first thing i thought was "hmmm why did i call PF with 72s again" but i'm pretty sure it was because i thought villain was terrible

that said, i'm trying to adapt my game from tournament -> cash, which means making "profitable" decisions, not just "trying to take down every pot as soon as it grows significant in size"

SkinnyLittleTwig 08-03-2007 06:08 PM

88 ptbb at 2/4 so far

i think it's sustainable

ZeTurd 08-03-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its seriously bending the rules

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

BBV/BBV4l Guidelines: use common sense, no racism, no spamming or begging, don't suck. Follow these tenets and you will be happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

shockingly, MTTC and BBV have a separate ruleset

[/ QUOTE ]

its still bending them

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, relax! The ironic thing is, for all your anti drug advocacy, you're probably the one person on these boards that could most benefit from smoking a joint or ten.

Teh1337zor 08-03-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its still bending them

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, we're going to play a little game.

if you think this is bending a rule in BBV, I encourage you to post a poll about it. if you win, I'm banning drug talk in BBV. if you lose, you're getting banned.

deal?

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you just ban him already, he's obviously just trying to hijack my thread because he's a cannabigot (one who discriminates against users of cannabis-- you like it? just thought of it). He doesn't give a crap about the rules or the community, he's just a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

very clever

Teh1337zor 08-03-2007 06:15 PM

maramonomaniac?

Teh1337zor 08-03-2007 06:31 PM

i am going to assume maramonomaniac was just too good to be commented on

Teh1337zor 08-03-2007 06:31 PM

ok it sucked stfu