Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The.Accountant (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=455424)

blutarski 07-19-2007 11:28 PM

Re: The.Accountant

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's not trolling if i am pointing out an obvious fact that you are a mid-30's loser with no life and suck at posting on 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm one of the best posters here. I haven't read one positive post from you. You're just an angry guy with a fat person inside, screaming to get out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to disagree, but you are progressing. You were very slightly above the bottom 6%, now I would say ahead of the bottom 20%

[/ QUOTE ]

see, there's quantitative evidence for you.

slothinator 07-19-2007 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get how idiots or trolls piss people off so much. if you don't like them, don't read what they have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft! i kno sometimes u guys get annoyed by all the trolly and dum people who post here but there is room for all of them here imho. its just like the time my bio class in hs went on a field trip to the aquarium and some people on the bus were being very annoying. well let me tell you tempers were running high but all of a sudden i just told the teacher "can i go sit in back by myself" and then later they were buying orange soda for everyone. it could have been bad if people were not able to adapt to the situation and learn to enjoy interacting with people they don't normally hang out with. the lesson is that you cannot judge a book by his cover, at least read the first page!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything you have to say in a discussion about trolls is totally devoid of merit. Or substance, or sense, or...

You get the idea.

TalkingDonkey 07-20-2007 12:49 AM

i vote banhammer for everyone posting in this thread 3+ times not named kyleb or spechel edd

Gildwulf 07-20-2007 12:50 AM

accountant is gone for 3 days, just please stop posting about him and he will go away

bmwguy525 07-20-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
accountant is gone for 3 days, just please stop posting about him and he will go away

[/ QUOTE ]
WIN

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] grandpa gildy

rubbrband 07-20-2007 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i vote banhammer for everyone posting in this thread 3+ times not named kyleb or spechel edd

[/ QUOTE ]
DIAGF

tisthefire 07-20-2007 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get how idiots or trolls piss people off so much. if you don't like them, don't read what they have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft! i kno sometimes u guys get annoyed by all the trolly and dum people who post here but there is room for all of them here imho. its just like the time my bio class in hs went on a field trip to the aquarium and some people on the bus were being very annoying. well let me tell you tempers were running high but all of a sudden i just told the teacher "can i go sit in back by myself" and then later they were buying orange soda for everyone. it could have been bad if people were not able to adapt to the situation and learn to enjoy interacting with people they don't normally hang out with. the lesson is that you cannot judge a book by his cover, at least read the first page!

[/ QUOTE ]hahhaha fallout girl is great

kyleb 07-20-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

including you?

rubbrband 07-20-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

including you?

[/ QUOTE ]
He only posted once LDO

kyleb 07-20-2007 01:03 AM

oh i thought he meant ban them for 3 days or something

whoops