Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What the hell?!?!? Wendy's Breakfast Menu!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=453326)

Aloysius 07-17-2007 01:30 PM

Re: What the hell?!?!? Wendy\'s Breakfast Menu!!!

Sam - haha, that is also a good variant. But the "French" (which I guess is what they are called) is superior, imo. Here are the limited offerings of the "original" chicken sandwich from the wiki:

[ QUOTE ]
Regional, LTO (limited time offering) and discontinued varieties:

* The Italian Chicken Sandwich US, Argentina and Chile (a Chicken Parmesan sandwich with marinara and mozzarella).
* The French Chicken Sandwich US, Argentina and Chile (a Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich with ham and Swiss cheese).
* The American Chicken Sandwich US, Argentina and Chile (mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and American cheese).
* The Chicken Club US, Italy (mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and bacon).
* The King de Pollo Picosos Mexico (a choice of jalapeņo, chipolte or spicy cream sauce and lettuce).

[/ QUOTE ]

-Al

hapa773 07-17-2007 01:30 PM

the #1 w/ sausage was not that tastey. the hash browns were extra crispy, which was nice. the coffee absolutely blows.

kidcolin 07-17-2007 01:31 PM

If BK were smart, they'd make a rodeo version of one of their breakfast items. I can't remember the last time I went there, but if I found out they hade a rodeo croissanwich, I'd be there.

Back to Wendy's, is this nationwide yet?

tuq 07-17-2007 01:32 PM

skunk,

FWIW the fries from the McDonald's I frequent are consistently excellent. Maybe you shouldn't go to the one in Watts.

punkass 07-17-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the #1 w/ sausage was not that tastey. the hash browns were extra crispy, which was nice. the coffee absolutely blows.

[/ QUOTE ]

please people...pictures of these items please!

samjjones 07-17-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you referring to the Wendy's breakfast menu?

If so, are the hash browns like McD's or tater tots like BK?

skunkworks 07-17-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
skunk,

FWIW the fries from the McDonald's I frequent are consistently excellent. Maybe you shouldn't go to the one in Watts.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not fair that Arizonians are innately skilled at french fry making -- maybe it's Darwinism?

kidcolin 07-17-2007 01:36 PM

Second McD's consistency with respect to fries. I've got at least a 95% success rate. The only thing I think McD's blows with is their chicken sandwich. When it used to just be the Crispy Chicken, it was fine, but when they changed it up with new rolls and flavors, the chicken has gotten really small.

samjjones 07-17-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If BK were smart, they'd make a rodeo version of one of their breakfast items. I can't remember the last time I went there, but if I found out they hade a rodeo croissanwich, I'd be there.

Back to Wendy's, is this nationwide yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Per the Bloomberg, they are rolling out nationwide by end of August.

samjjones 07-17-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. The Rodeoburger is sorely missed.