Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   lol kyro has a.....tumor? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388896)

SkillaySkill 04-26-2007 07:01 PM

Re: lol kyro has a.....tumor?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

kyro 04-26-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You'll be fine. Look on the bright side. The fingers in the ass is the most action you've gotten in months [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I said I wanted him to call me in the morning, that's not what I meant. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

.Alex. 04-26-2007 08:21 PM

Good luck man.

JaredL 04-26-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'll be fine. Look on the bright side. The fingers in the ass is the most action you've gotten in months [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I said I wanted him to call me in the morning, that's not what I meant. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

On the bright side if you ask him for his number and he says no, you can just ask the receptionist.

aaronk56 04-26-2007 09:09 PM

GL Hope it works out fine.

lastchance 04-26-2007 09:10 PM

Good luck.

antidan444 04-26-2007 10:56 PM

Kyro,

You'll be in my prayers. Good luck. Get healthy and kick some WW ass.

Dan

Neil S 04-26-2007 10:59 PM

I know you hate me or something, Kirk, so I really had a hard time coming up with what to say here. I also know whatever anybody says can only be a fig leaf against what you're dealing with here. But not offering anything just doesn't seem right, so here goes.

I've been through serious medical problems twice. It's amazing how well things can turn out. Stay in the moment and you can get through it.

kyro 04-26-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also know whatever anybody says can only be a fig leaf against what you're dealing with here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people might see me as an attention whore. I can understand that. The 'kyro has a date' thread is evidence of that.

You'd be surprised how much these comments mean to me. I appreciate all the well-wishes, including yours.

I'm going to bed and will be giving them more pee to play with tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what I find out as soon as I can.

Jack Bando 04-26-2007 11:20 PM

Hope everything goes okay Kyro. As someone who's had a dozen surgeries, I know what going through medical stuff's like, it's usually not as bad as you think, good luck.