Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Ask the 2+2 Ladies Your Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367094)

OrigamiSensei 03-29-2007 02:43 PM

Re: Ask the 2+2 Ladies Your Questions

[ QUOTE ]
For the Married Men, tell us why she's pissed and we will try to help you out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If we knew why we wouldn't need the advice... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Colt McCoy 03-29-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For the Married Men, tell us why she's pissed and we will try to help you out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If we knew why we wouldn't need the advice... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Advice: When she's pissed about something and won't tell you why, never accuse her of having penis envy.

LeatherFace 03-29-2007 02:45 PM

Ladies,
How often do you masterbate? (Yes I know women can get sex anytime) and who are you thinking about when you do it? Celebrities?

Mrs. Utah 03-29-2007 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Advice: When she's pissed about something and won't tell you why, never accuse her of having penis envy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you speaking from experience? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Colt McCoy 03-29-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you speaking from experience? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. We were all young and stupid once. Plus I have so much to envy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

esad 03-29-2007 02:58 PM

Instead of the ladies telling us what they find attractive in men I think they should instead tell us what they found attractive in specific men that they either had relationships with or wanted to have a relationship with.

We'll get much more honest answers this way. This way we'll find out what they really find attractive rather then some pie in the sky generalities.

dcasper70 03-29-2007 03:02 PM

When we ask "What's wrong?", why do you say "Nothing"?
When we assume, due to the previos reply, that nothing is wrong, why do you get more upset?

When you ask us if you look fat in that dress, do you ever want the truth?

When you say "Do whatever you want", how can we tell if you mean it?

Dominic 03-29-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of the ladies telling us what they find attractive in men I think they should instead tell us what they found attractive in specific men that they either had relationships with or wanted to have a relationship with.

We'll get much more honest answers this way. This way we'll find out what they really find attractive rather then some pie in the sky generalities.

[/ QUOTE ]

esad, you're quickly becoming my choice for wisest 2+2er.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

SoloAJ 03-29-2007 03:13 PM

dcasper, solid questions. Of course, we should probably stick to the realm of reality and ask questions that the women themselves might actually be able to answer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And I'll bite on a question for katy,

If you aspire to be a writer, why would you not enter the writing contest. I offer the thought that you won't find a better place than the Lounge to submit some of your writing for critique and/or praise. This is a pretty....judicious bunch of people when it comes to wording their posts. (Which by the way, I find makes me do the same more so than usual).

punkass 03-29-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Long-term, well, literacy is important. Having an IQ higher than a rabbit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Felicia. Setting the bar up high.

[ QUOTE ]
Now, if women were equipped with duct tape over their mouths at all times, there might be a different ending to this story...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can get behind this.