Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sexual Endurance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361239)

Klompy 03-23-2007 11:48 AM

Re: Sexual Endurance

#1- not really sure if I'm a 1-6 or a 6-12 guy, depends on the week. I don't think I've ever hit 12 before though.

#2- Hard to answer, because I havn't had a gf/sober sex in a long time. Drunk sex I can last however long I want to. I'll go out on a limb and say that sober I'd last less then 5 right now though.

KMac4 03-23-2007 12:23 PM

sober ~ 15 mins or so on average
drunk= forever
drunk + condom= I'm not getting off, bleh.

Barfunkel 03-23-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, depends on penis length. guys with big dicks can last much longer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this true? Can't think of any reason why...

[/ QUOTE ]

They get more chicks so they get more practice.

kaboshedx 03-23-2007 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
25+ minutes of sex would be an incredible feat for a guy. I (used to) get tired after like 2 minutes if I wasnt on the bottom, and I'm in pretty good shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're doing it wrong

Big Poppa Smurf 03-23-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
depends, I tend to ejaculate pretty fast within the first1-3 min, but that doesnt matter, because unless Im dead tired, i can keep my [censored] erect forever, and usually keep going until I ejaculate a second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah as long as you don't pull out and just keep at it, you can keep your erection after you orgasm and chicks think you are a total stud

4_2_it 03-23-2007 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

yeah as long as you don't pull out and just keep at it, you can keep your erection after you orgasm and chicks think you are a total stud

[/ QUOTE ]

First rule of Fight Club!

KneeCo 03-23-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i can keep going for a longass time but sometimes if you don't make ropes in the first 15 or so it gets really hard to finish

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Why the hell is that?

Fen84 03-23-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sober ~ 15 mins or so on average
drunk= forever
drunk + condom= I'm not getting off, bleh.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Beerocrat 03-23-2007 04:12 PM

29, serious gf
1-11x depending on the week
First time 5-10, second 15-20- no recuperation needed. Luckily my gf gets off a couple times way b4 I ever do, so I can stop whenever I want.

Can we get a woman to comment so this isn't a total sausageament...

Big Poppa Smurf 03-23-2007 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
depends, I tend to ejaculate pretty fast within the first1-3 min, but that doesnt matter, because unless Im dead tired, i can keep my [censored] erect forever, and usually keep going until I ejaculate a second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I forgot to mention, doing so really decreases the pleasure of the orgasm. So weigh that against how impressive you want to be in the sack before you try this one.