Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

ski 03-13-2007 08:10 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's all the 5/10 regs with over 50k hands in my DB.

GY_BE 5.3

/quote]
did MDMA coach him or something?

mdma must be happy!

[/ QUOTE ]

stigmata 03-13-2007 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
plz shh and let them play 12 tables against each other

[/ QUOTE ]

your right - I was going to post this ages ago, but thought better of it for exactly these reasons. Anyway, I think all their egos are so large that they won't listen anyhow.

Eventually I just got angry and snapped after the millionth post saying "GY_BE sucks balls" or something, and ended up posting it.

Just everybody STFU with "regular-who-sucks" posts cos its [censored].

chiaroscuro 03-13-2007 09:07 AM

Yeah MDMA coaches me. Highly recommended considering I was a small winner at 2/4 when I started with him.

Stigmata's post was spot on really. The only regular I'd choose to sit with is Malavi when he is on super tilt. Sitting at a table with 5 other regs is incredibly stupid, seems to be a lot to do with ego, and I pretty much avoided doing it completely.

ahnuld 03-13-2007 09:38 AM

yeah I agree with stig. Im not super impressed with any regs or anything like I was when I was playing with FSUplayer, Bld, EM2 or those guys, but its still tough to win alot of money off of them. Just try to play even, maybe small +ev and take money off the weak player.

Raven 03-13-2007 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
75k hands since legislation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Play more?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have more hands at 3/6 than 5/10, its my main game only since january, and yes I should play a lot more, but check my location.

I agree with stigmata, only the best players can expect a reasonnable profit playing against 5 regulars, and I dont count myself in those at 5/10. When theres not enough good tables at 5/10, I just open some 3/6. I guess its a question of laziness or ego to the other players I see who never seem to table select. And Caspis a winner ???

ski 03-13-2007 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Play more?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have more hands at 3/6 than 5/10, its my main game only since january, and yes I should play a lot more, but check my location.

I agree with stigmata, only the best players can expect a reasonnable profit playing against 5 regulars, and I dont count myself in those at 5/10. When theres not enough good tables at 5/10, I just open some 3/6. I guess its a question of laziness or ego to the other players I see who never seem to table select. And Caspis a winner ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Raven, are you Raven Q+Where are you in thailand? I'm on Koh Samui..

Raven 03-13-2007 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Play more?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Raven, are you Raven Q+Where are you in thailand? I'm on Koh Samui..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I'm RavenQ, now I'm in Phuket, but I go to Chiang Mai in 4 days and after that prob bangkok early april. Just follow with pm since its a little off topic.

Isura 03-13-2007 11:17 AM

Really disagree stigmata. Many of the regs in the 5/10 game are plain awful, and make fundamental mistakes.

CopTHIS 03-13-2007 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Really disagree stigmata. Many of the regs in the 5/10 game are plain awful, and make fundamental mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I read something like this I think Goku. Then I see that he makes monies and realise the whole world is [censored] crazy.

axioma 03-13-2007 11:23 AM

i somewhat disagree with the sentiment, and strongly disagree that the distribution of profit is anything like 95/5 fish/regs.