Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   deepstack 25-50 hand vs jcmoussa (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256696)

HP 11-11-2006 08:12 AM

Re: deepstack 25-50 hand vs jcmoussa

seriously wtf are people 4-betting preflop with these stacks? is this super-secret inner circle knowledge or something?

Dan BRIGHT 11-11-2006 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously wtf are people 4-betting preflop with these stacks? is this super-secret inner circle knowledge or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Secret code as in, "Oh so you raise me? Well, thats nice, I'm going to raise you right back..... to 1800. What do you think about that tough guy? Is the sweat running down your forehead yet? Are the tears dripping down your cheek? Is the piss running down your leg? Ahhhhh, thats what I though... right into the muck as expected. Here, I'll show one card, the 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] no less. Now who's a big man? "

jcmoussa 11-11-2006 10:29 AM

I use to 4 bet with 5000 stacks on party just to spite people, so i dont understand how 4 betting with these stacks could possibly be wrong.

Subfallen 11-11-2006 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Secret code as in, "Oh so you raise me? Well, thats nice, I'm going to raise you right back..... to 1800. What do you think about that tough guy? Is the sweat running down your forehead yet? Are the tears dripping down your cheek? Is the piss running down your leg? Ahhhhh, thats what I though... right into the muck as expected. Here, I'll show one card, the 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] no less. Now who's a big man? "

[/ QUOTE ]

G_d how I want to be you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TStoneMBD 11-11-2006 07:25 PM

it would seem that 4betting with this hand is worse with stacks this deep than with a 5k stack because my reverse implied odds are even worse. do you disagree?

jcmoussa 11-11-2006 08:13 PM

That last statement just blew my mind away because I'm reading this on my blackberry, and my mind has rotted away from this boring ass 25/50game I'm in.I'm not sure if I agree.

Prevaricator 11-11-2006 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That last statement just blew my mind away because I'm reading this on my blackberry, and my mind has rotted away from this boring ass 25/50game I'm in.I'm not sure if I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was wondering how u were able to post on here while u were in a game and texting w/ me.

gboro 11-12-2006 05:18 AM

interesting hand.

am i the only one who's really confused with jcmoussa's line?

i don't see why he'd pop you pre if he's not going to c-bet that flop. what do you think his move is if he doesn't hit the turn?

Prevaricator 11-12-2006 02:40 PM

jc played it good. i might have even raised the turn bc i didnt think he could have better than 2 pair.