Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=208768)

Wynton 09-22-2006 05:51 PM

Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

One reason I haven't purchased other software that seems similar is that I was under the impression that I could not use it to tell quickly what seat a particular fish was sitting at.

This is crucial to me, because I care much more about having good position on one fish than on the presence of two fish in irrelevant position.

Am I correct that this is a difference with this software?

Mr_Snood 09-22-2006 07:20 PM

Will be done in the next version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

I think tomorrow i will release the new version even if I will not be able to add all things i wanted to add.

This week i have an important presentation, but next week I have more time to work on all your wishes...

gswarriorfan 09-22-2006 07:51 PM

anyone have any comparisons of this and sixth sense and poker table scan?

meleader2 09-22-2006 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One reason I haven't purchased other software that seems similar is that I was under the impression that I could not use it to tell quickly what seat a particular fish was sitting at.

This is crucial to me, because I care much more about having good position on one fish than on the presence of two fish in irrelevant position.

Am I correct that this is a difference with this software?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, there is a "seat" field and next to that is the player's name. there's a 7 day free trial, check it out.

nanochip 09-23-2006 03:38 AM

I just installed ver 1.43, and I'm having a problem.

The tables are showing up, but data from my databases are not being displayed for table averages and no players show up in the lower part of the main screen. When I press "FullScan" it takes a minute, but all zeros are put in for the table averages.

I am using two Pokertracker-PostgreSQL databases, which show up correctly in the lower window of the options/database tab.

Any idea on what might be wrong?
Thanks, Gary

Mr_Snood 09-23-2006 06:43 AM

If the stacksize of the players is zero too, then the following is the case.
SpadeEye waits 500ms till the pokerclient software delivers the playerlist.
If this not happens, then SpadeEye moves on to the next table, and displays 0.

The reason why the pokerclient software don't show the playerlist could be, that your or their internetconnection is overloaded.

You can try to raise the value SpadeEye waits for the playerlist, by going to the options->general-tab.
Raise the value "how long to wait for playerlist". By raising this value the scanningtime will be increased...

Splossy 09-23-2006 01:53 PM

When I look at some of the tables listed from the full scan only one or two players have details thus the table VPIP appears to be calculated from just that one person's own VPIP.

When I check Pokertracker I see that I do have some hands on these people but not loads. Why don't their stats show up?

Mr_Snood 09-23-2006 03:12 PM

Look in the options->profile-tab.
There you can specify the minimum amount of hands (threshold), which must be available to use a player for the calculation of table averages.

This threshold is in, to prevent distortion by players with very few hands.

syphlix 09-24-2006 09:54 PM

www.spadeit.com isn't working for me... keeps timing out...

Mr_Snood 09-25-2006 03:07 AM

Seem to be problems at my host.
Hope they fix it soon.

Edit: I put up a mirror.
Now both url's should work:
www.Spadeit.com
www.SpadeEye.com