Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Send a message to Kevin Everett (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=498300)

27offsuit 09-11-2007 02:16 PM

Re: Send a message to Kevin Everett

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
these guys are putting their lives on the line every week so that they can make tons more money than they otherwise ever could dream of

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Without guys like him, the Bills would hire one of hundreds of other people willing to take his place

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, it's sad. It's not "let's organize the interwebs to deal with this national tragedy" sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats, you're a huge douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Nick B. 09-11-2007 02:19 PM

clarks right. if i got hurt like him, it wouldn't make me feel any better to get a bunch of emails from people who didn't give 2 [censored] about me 3 days earlier.

Tyler Durden 09-11-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
clarks right. if i got hurt like him, it wouldn't make me feel any better to get a bunch of emails from people who didn't give 2 [censored] about me 3 days earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may be in the minority here. It's got to be uplifting to know that you're in the prayers of thousands of people when you're in that state.

Assani Fisher 09-11-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nah

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Kevin,

I had no idea who you were until 3 days ago, but now that I do it's way sadder than you're hurt than all the other people who got hurt over the past three days because you're (now) famous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for mocking all of us trying to do something nice for someone....real classy of you, mod.

Assani Fisher 09-11-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever, no nead to rain on the parade of those who are emotionally effected by it.

Also, this not caring about one person's suffering because someone else is suffering worse thing is BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Its one thing to simply not care and not "waste your time." Its another thing to spend just as much time as you would've writing a legit note to him to write a mocking note that clearly makes fun of us who are writing the notes.

Dids 09-11-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may be in the minority here. It's got to be uplifting to know that you're in the prayers of thousands of people when you're in that state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming you're the kind of person that gets down with prayers.

This happens to me, and I'm feeling used by all these people who are saying nice things about me ostensibily to make themselves feel good.

Tyler Durden 09-11-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This happens to me, and I'm feeling used by all these people who are saying nice things about me ostensibily to make themselves feel good.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a very strange dude.

Toro 09-11-2007 02:32 PM

Dids, Clark. Quit while you're behind.

27offsuit 09-11-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nah

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Kevin,

I had no idea who you were until 3 days ago, but now that I do it's way sadder than you're hurt than all the other people who got hurt over the past three days because you're (now) famous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for mocking all of us trying to do something nice for someone....real classy of you, mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it nice again?

Hollow maybe, but nice? No.

It's actually more self-serving than anything else...

Dids 09-11-2007 02:34 PM

You guys should realize that Clark and I agree like never. This has got to mean something.