Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Paul Byrd bought HGH (Williams/Fainaru-Wada) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=527703)

THAY3R 10-21-2007 08:05 PM

Re: Paul Byrd bought HGH (Williams/Fainaru-Wada)

In N Out double doubles = performance enhancing.

DesertCat 10-21-2007 08:48 PM

One HGH study found senior citizens gained weight using it, but wasn't sure if was water weight. Senior citizens with declining HGH levels != highly trained young athletes.

FlyWf 10-21-2007 09:02 PM

Lifting weights= performance enhancing!!

Jason Tyner can't compete with all these cheaters

Los Feliz Slim 10-21-2007 09:08 PM

Stupid question/thought: If Byrd was prescribed HGH by his doctor, why in heaven's name was he buying it off the internet with a credit card and, presumably, inject himself? Does he not have health insurance? Shouldn't the team doctor's or trainers have been injecting him?

Like I said I don't really care, but I think Paul Byrd is full of [censored] with his explanation.

vhawk01 10-21-2007 09:09 PM

He was prescribed it by a doctor? You sure?

vhawk01 10-21-2007 09:12 PM

At the very least can we now PLEASE retire these silly "ZOMG look at how huge Bonds is he obv is on something" arguments?

THAY3R 10-21-2007 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At the very least can we now PLEASE retire these silly "ZOMG look at how huge Bonds is he obv is on something" arguments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never, If you think what Byrd did is anywhere close to all the wrongs Bonds has done to the name of baseball, you, my friend, are living in fantasy land.

vhawk01 10-21-2007 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never, If you think what Byrd did is anywhere close to all the wrongs Bonds has done to the name of baseball, you, my friend, are living in fantasy land.

[/ QUOTE ]

All the wrongs HE has done to the name of baseball or all the bad things that will be accredited to him?

THAY3R 10-21-2007 09:57 PM

He cheated baseball dude, PERIOD.

vhawk01 10-21-2007 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He cheated baseball dude, PERIOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. I mean yeah its unfair he was robbed of all those HRs because of steroids but it seems more like baseball has cheated him.