Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Stars Regs Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477553)

rzweig 08-15-2007 01:11 AM

Re: Stars Regs Thread

I'm pretty sure that i am one of the worst stars 100nl regs but i'm working on fixing that.

SN: FFGUITARGUY

johndenver 08-15-2007 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that i am one of the worst stars 100nl regs but i'm working on fixing that.

SN: FFGUITARGUY

[/ QUOTE ]

u are break even in my db ( only 500 hands tho ), i remember sitting at the same table as u the other day because u had a big stack and i thought u would be easy to double up on, i failed tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] gj

its ok i suck too

BGnight 08-15-2007 01:50 AM

i thought u died in a plane crash?

johndenver 08-15-2007 01:51 AM

unpossible

pennpal 08-15-2007 02:06 AM

This thread is probably not good for my ego; I'm nowhere near as good as some people are saying I am.

Fonkey123 08-15-2007 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is probably not good for my ego; I'm nowhere near as good as some people are saying I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE YOU PENNPAL!

NoahSD 08-15-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played a ton with you but I thought you were playing pretty well. There are two other players at NL200 that I'd say that about.

Fonkey123 08-15-2007 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played a ton with you but I thought you were playing pretty well. There are two other players at NL200 that I'd say that about.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I forgot, about you noah. Yeah you're the best.

Double Eagle 08-15-2007 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I run good vs you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

djj6835 08-15-2007 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Kingofclubz has semi-donkish stats (like 30/9) but is up a bunch and I see him all the time would like some others' opinions on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he's really good at berating the entire table and thinking he's God at poker. In terms of how he plays I'm not really sure. He always makes really weird overbets like 3 betting to $20 facing a single pot sized raise preflop. If he's serious even half the time he spends berating the fish and the regs then there is no way he is very good because the majority of the time he isn't even correct aboout the player playing the hand poorly.