Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Sean Taylor passed away this morning (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555431)

MuresanForMVP 11-27-2007 12:08 PM

Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make no mistake, this IS the dumbest thing I've ever read on 2p2.

Suigin406 11-27-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make no mistake, this IS the dumbest thing I've ever read on 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's definitely up there and this is 4L...sakson, u really think gun violence doesn't target innocent people a sick amount of the time??

EvilSteve 11-27-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone broke into his house, busted down his bedroom door as he had just awoke from sleeping and shot him. I don't see anything wrong here. Or maybe it's just that you're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause calling me an idiot for asking how he got shot sure is classy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was calling you an idiot for saying you have to do something bad to get shot. Tell that to child victims of drive-bys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its the same mentality that makes fundamentalists say that cancer victims made God angry and that's why they have cancer.

RunyonAve 11-27-2007 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone broke into his house, busted down his bedroom door as he had just awoke from sleeping and shot him. I don't see anything wrong here. Or maybe it's just that you're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah cause calling me an idiot for asking how he got shot sure is classy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was calling you an idiot for saying you have to do something bad to get shot. Tell that to child victims of drive-bys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its the same mentality that makes fundamentalists say that cancer victims made God angry and that's why they have cancer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but cancer victims really did make God angry...

Jay Riall 11-27-2007 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
didnt he get shot in the leg?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a qualified doctor or anything so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe there may be some fairly important stuff it the leg. Like stuff that might not be good for you if it gets a bullet put through it.

imozyslow 11-27-2007 12:30 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

word is he was involved in a good amnt of bs he shouldn't have been, but its still sad.

GO SKINS

prodonkey 11-27-2007 12:31 PM

Whoever shot Sean Taylor....

<font color="white">was a bad shot </font>

imozyslow 11-27-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever shot Sean Taylor....

<font color="white">was a bad shot </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

they got the job done.

pharaohofFUNK 11-27-2007 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Taylor changed agents three times last year before returning to Rosenhaus after being unhappy with the six-year contract, worth a maximum of $40 million, he had signed under his previous agent.

[/ QUOTE ]
how in gods name could anyone ever be unhappy with making 40 million dollars in 6 years?

Jay Riall 11-27-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Taylor changed agents three times last year before returning to Rosenhaus after being unhappy with the six-year contract, worth a maximum of $40 million, he had signed under his previous agent.

[/ QUOTE ]
how in gods name could anyone ever be unhappy with making 40 million dollars in 6 years?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he thought he could make more than that they why wouldn't he be unhappy?