Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   % of on-line winners that are 2+2? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496410)

fees 09-09-2007 05:04 AM

Re: % of on-line winners that are 2+2?

if lurkers count like 60% prob?

isapistola 09-09-2007 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
never forget that there has never been a losing 2p2er

[/ QUOTE ]
luckyjimm?

burns-1986 09-09-2007 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
never forget that there has never been a losing 2p2er

[/ QUOTE ]
luckyjimm?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

bustedromo 09-09-2007 06:22 AM

The 10% rake in online poker ensures that the vast majority of players are losers. Even the vast majority (albeit not quite as vast) of those with a proven positive avg edge against other players are nonetheless bankroll losers. So, even if we take 2p2 posters as strictly occupying the latter category, the vast majority are still bankroll losers.

<5% of 2p2 posters are bankroll winners. It is an unfortunate truth in gambling that most who participate construct the most elaborate internal artifices to deceive themselves about their real performance, especially as gauged in terms of $/hr.

Such is the nature of gambling and to those who do not accept it ultimately arrives financial ruin.

What? 09-09-2007 10:53 AM

My question wasn't the percentage of 2+2ers that are winners. It was of the on-line winners how many are 2+2.
Maybe it wasn't clear and that explains the low anwers at first.

SinkRox 09-09-2007 02:34 PM

I'd say if theyre a winning player then they must either use 2p2 and post here, or not. So id say 50%. They either do or they don't.

SmackinYaUp 09-09-2007 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The 10% rake in online poker ensures that the vast majority of players are losers. Even the vast majority (albeit not quite as vast) of those with a proven positive avg edge against other players are nonetheless bankroll losers. So, even if we take 2p2 posters as strictly occupying the latter category, the vast majority are still bankroll losers.

<5% of 2p2 posters are bankroll winners. It is an unfortunate truth in gambling that most who participate construct the most elaborate internal artifices to deceive themselves about their real performance, especially as gauged in terms of $/hr.

Such is the nature of gambling and to those who do not accept it ultimately arrives financial ruin.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol nice lvl right?

CardSharpCook 09-09-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
after Party shut down and everyone outed their Party SNs, there were literally only a couple of Party SNs left that were winning regularly at MSNL who were unaccounted for. And some of them were probably non-American 2+2ers that didn't want to out themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I've got 7 more names to add to the outed list; BJTaylor, GoTheDstnce, YertleDTurtle, JeanGoodsprings, BeerBongHor, CkRzChuck, and CrdSharpCook.... All of whom... would of course... be me.

CardSharpCook 09-09-2007 04:38 PM

and btw, I think the winning player % is btwn 75-85%. Obv, if we are talking about live winners that number changes dramatically. Of course, it is possible that I have a skewed perception as LHE player - most of our winners are 2p2ers.

silver book 09-09-2007 04:43 PM

if you define " 2p2ers" as anyone with an internet connection, I would estimate that close to 100% of online winners are 2p2ers.