Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Week 5 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517644)

Magra 10-08-2007 10:04 AM

Re: Week 5 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread

Bitch: In the free 2+2 yahoo league (where i am tied for first) i was busy, and couldnt set my roster. Started A.Peterson, Kevin Curtis, and Marc Bulger

BRAG: Larry Fitz and Torry Holt lead my team to having a lead by 14 points. As long as Lee Evans doesn't go loco on the Cowboys, I'll go 4-1

Tom1975 10-08-2007 11:20 AM

Bitch: Last week I started Wes Welker over Santonio Holmes. This week I start Holmes and he pulls a hamstring in warm-ups. I was nowhere near a tv or computer at the time so I took the goose egg.

ebranig 10-08-2007 11:28 AM

Brag:

My opponent inexplicably started Bulger, Stephen Jackson, Boldin, and Santana Moss.

BGnight 10-08-2007 12:45 PM

Brag: Benjamin Watson may have saved my week to stay undefeated. I'm up by 7 points. I have M. Lynch tonight and my opponent has Dallas's D (Yahoo pts 10 to start). I like my chances. I just hope Dallas's D is lazy tonight.

I dropped Gotkowski for Jeff Reed two weeks ago. 0 fking field goals. Stupid kickers

hoyasnaxa 10-08-2007 12:51 PM

I too hate Jeff Reed. Up by 9 with only Witten to play for opponent. Pats D is so good.

Austiger 10-08-2007 02:41 PM

Thankfully I kept Lienart on my roster this whole time so I can use him in Peyton's bye week next week.

Punker 10-08-2007 03:16 PM

League 1:
Brag: Fitzgerald, Arizona D.
Beat: My team has injured studs like Addai and Javon. I make the wrong decision every week at QB - I have alternated between Harrington and Rivers, always picking the one who has the crap week while the great one sits on the bench.
Variance: it didn't matter as my opponent this week has a godly team : Peyton, RBrown, Watson, Patriots D. About to drop to 1-4 in this league and proposing wild massive trades.

League 2: Brag: Arizona D again. Favre as my bye week replacement for Carson. Benson with a rare TD, and MJD busts a run for once. Opponent started Kitna, Alexander, and Holmes.
Beat: Moss finally gets shut down. JJones with two fumbles.
Variance: somehow about to move to 4-1 in this league. In the 12 team league, my opponents have ranked 11th, 12th, 2nd, 12th, and 7th in points each week.

tolbiny 10-08-2007 03:34 PM

Brag- #1 in points in my league right now (2nd is 2 behind and has Julius Jone to play tonight, so its short lived)

Beat- record is only 3-2 because I held Plexiglass out of the lineup twice (would have given me wins both times) due to injury concerns.

BGnight 10-09-2007 12:04 AM

Brag: The onside kick and last completion by Romo allowed me to beat my opponent by 2 pts in my 6 man league.

rafiki 10-09-2007 12:07 AM

Brag: Crayton and Witten in final game. Ship it.