Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   2p2 drama bomb collection thead (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=351242)

Five-Star 03-09-2007 06:40 PM

Re: 2p2 drama bomb collection thead

I searched for but could not find Dean.'s thread about Karpinski being KaztheOriginal. That was a drama bomb to one of the highest degrees. It could be followed by the original Kaz scamming thread.

El Diablo 03-09-2007 06:48 PM

[censored],

There was something about gonores and JA Sucker and accused cheating at a 2+2 home game.

Adam Dee 03-09-2007 06:50 PM

fluffpop turning down tworooks as a prom date [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

skunkworks 03-09-2007 06:55 PM

I was a big fan of the mini trainwrecks, most specifically with chicken10der and Tomfoolery. chicken10der's was particularly awesome since the girl was super cute, but Tomfoolery's was also fantastic because the girl's brothers found out about it and threatened to kick his ass (IIRC). I basically hounded Tomfoolery every single time he posted on BBV to come back to the trainwreck thread for an update.

Also, I feel weird that I feel happy I saved all of the pics that chicken10der posted.

KDuff 03-09-2007 06:59 PM

The thread where the poster starts complaining about this girl (univ louisville law school?) and linked to her blog and then she posted about his 2p2 post and then set up an account. It was brilliant stuff.

Patrick del Poker Grande 03-09-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was a big fan of the mini trainwrecks, most specifically with chicken10der and Tomfoolery. chicken10der's was particularly awesome since the girl was super cute, but Tomfoolery's was also fantastic because the girl's brothers found out about it and threatened to kick his ass (IIRC). I basically hounded Tomfoolery every single time he posted on BBV to come back to the trainwreck thread for an update.

Also, I feel weird that I feel happy I saved all of the pics that chicken10der posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
You have to link to this [censored]!

CrazyEyez 03-09-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

There was something about gonores and JA Sucker and accused cheating at a 2+2 home game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, I've never heard of this. Sounds juicy.

skunkworks 03-09-2007 07:06 PM

PdPG,

I think both threads got axed. This was the consequence of the then-newly-instated NO TRAINWRECK policy. Tomfoolery's post was as part of a "Post a picture of a chick you banged this week" effort. chicken10der's thread was a "Cheer up, losers of 2+2: Even a guy like me can bang hot chicks" thread and it did not disappoint.

Tomfoolery makes a reference to what happened in this thread.

nolanfan34 03-09-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also pokerjo is a man!

[/ QUOTE ]

That one kind of set the standard for a while. Someone who is good at search, please try to find it. I still remember how heartbroken Sublime was when he heard the news!

nath 03-09-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fluffpop turning down tworooks as a prom date [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I wonder who this is!