Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Card Player TV tours the home of Antonio Esfandiari (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553331)

pig4bill 11-25-2007 01:17 AM

Re: Card Player TV tours the home of Antonio Esfandiari

He's probably either renting it or getting some comp deal (because he's pimping Panorama in ads and sales literature), otherwise why would he have a roommate? It can't be for the sausage because he's always sniffing around the girlies.

Wires 11-25-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys sleeping together with bottles of lube under their pillows is definitely suspicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what was going on in that room but the under the pillow lube grab being caught on camera was awesome.

fsuplayer 11-25-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys sleeping together with bottles of lube under their pillows is definitely suspicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what was going on in that room but the under the pillow lube grab being caught on camera was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

madmonk 11-25-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice gay sex party.

[/ QUOTE ]

redCashion 11-25-2007 04:31 PM

Sweet pad, finally a poker player with some taste (looking at you Barry).

And I know I'll get flamed for this, but man is that chick uggos..

QuimKnight 11-25-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And I know I'll get flamed for this, but man is that chick uggos.. I'd rather take a shot in the mouth from 'The Magician' any day of the week

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

sholler 11-25-2007 05:48 PM

imo the woman needs a face transplant. the place is very nice and i think antonio seems pretty decent (hate the i love this country stuff, so do i but i dont say it all the time especially not when im on tv). anyways, he must be very confident in his manliness to let a couple dudes bang it out in his guest room

warrantofice 11-25-2007 06:01 PM

Ultra [censored] video. alright place. its got a view..but your just looking a [censored]

xxThe_Lebowskixx 11-25-2007 06:32 PM

hottest girl yet but watching these things is brutal when the house is unspectacular.

redCashion 11-25-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And I know I'll get flamed for this, but man is that chick uggos.. I'd rather take a shot in the mouth from a chick who is actually attractive any day of the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that asian chicks get such a pass, it's like if a white girl was that ugly she wouldn't get hired as an intern at Cardplayer, but if she's Asian: omigod, put that in front of a camera!