Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Official NFL Week 11 Late Games thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548994)

Franchise 60 11-18-2007 05:35 PM

Re: Official NFL Week 11 Late Games thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jets breaking out the option.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it successful?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea they got like 8 yards. Smith ran it.

Needle77 11-18-2007 05:35 PM

I still think Owens should have caught it.

Teh1337zor 11-18-2007 05:36 PM

if they played smith at qb thatd be awesome he was so good at Missouri

Nonfiction 11-18-2007 05:36 PM

God Moss is [censored] awful this year

Teh1337zor 11-18-2007 05:36 PM

cmon santana

Nonfiction 11-18-2007 05:38 PM

Guys who also get the ravens game, plz to be knowing that the most insane ending of regulation just occured. 51 yard field goal by the Browns with no time left, bounced off the left upright, bounced off the cross bar, bounces out. Ruled no FG, but then ruled a FG after it was determined that it hit the back part of the cross bar and had gone through the uprights. Now starting OT.

ClassicBob 11-18-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ugh. That's where Romo's improv gets us into trouble. Still almost a sick play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually impressed with his poise on that play. For such a horrible snap, the result of the play was his best playmaker having a jump ball downfield. INT is as good as a punt(although it wasn't 3rd down though). That INT against Romo is one of those plays imo that skews stats and makes him look worse than he really is.

bmc

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, it was obviously reminiscent (sp?) of the STL play where he ran about 35 yards both ways for a 4 yard gain and a first down. He has incredible poise on broken plays. It's results-oriented thinking by myself that wishes he had just thrown it away. But, it he does, he's not the same player.

BingoBango 11-18-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys who also get the ravens game, plz to be knowing that the most insane ending of regulation just occured. 51 yard field goal by the Browns with no time left, bounced off the left upright, bounced off the cross bar, bounces out. Ruled no FG, but then ruled a FG after it was determined that it hit the back part of the cross bar and had gone through the uprights. Now starting OT.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the upate, I thought it was over when BAL made their FG

Franchise 60 11-18-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Weren't the Ravens in the locker room? Someone told me that.

BobJoeJim 11-18-2007 05:40 PM

SAN FRANCISCO SCORES!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

New goal (I realize this will probably take a few weeks): An offensive touchdown.