Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

LovedBySgtSaLT 09-27-2007 06:08 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wait didnt pavel hit one a couple of months ago??

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah wtf. i need bbj coaching

[/ QUOTE ]
same for me

i guess i gotta have the losing hand @ a 200k jackpot to get even in rake [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Janis N. 09-27-2007 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
* concierge-style ‘no problem too small’ support

[/ QUOTE ]Is that some veiled short-stacking joke?

moira 09-27-2007 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
* concierge-style ‘no problem too small’ support

[/ QUOTE ]Is that some veiled short-stacking joke?

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd...

Bigfoot 09-27-2007 03:43 PM

I would appreciate if any Canadians could walk me through the process of getting a bank wire in USD. I have the info for both CIBC and TD, but can't figure out what goes where.

Basically I'm having a problem filling out the intermediary bank details (which I presume you have to do). Do you have to fill out all the blanks for the intermediary bank details? I only have the bank name and ABA#, but don't have the IBAN code. Also do you put the same swift code and account # that you list above? Or are there separate ones that you need to use for the intermediary bank.

9cao 09-27-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would appreciate if any Canadians could walk me through the process of getting a bank wire in USD. I have the info for both CIBC and TD, but can't figure out what goes where.

Basically I'm having a problem filling out the intermediary bank details (which I presume you have to do). Do you have to fill out all the blanks for the intermediary bank details? I only have the bank name and ABA#, but don't have the IBAN code. Also do you put the same swift code and account # that you list above? Or are there separate ones that you need to use for the intermediary bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you need is your account # and your transit #. All of these can be found on a cheque. Just leave all that other crap blank.

PickyTooth 09-27-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All you need is your account # and your transit #. All of these can be found on a cheque. Just leave all that other crap blank.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need all the info for a wire

Pudge714 09-27-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hope every1 enjoyed my spewidge last 8hrs [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. I remember sending a message to someone on AIM last night.
"Is PartyScout good? because he is playing terribly"

PartyScout 09-27-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hope every1 enjoyed my spewidge last 8hrs [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. I remember sending a message to someone on AIM last night.
"Is PartyScout good? because he is playing terribly"

[/ QUOTE ]

Defo agree with this.

Spewed off $1750 then caught most of it back to finish -$230 stuck for day...sigh if only i tried harder earlier [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

My LAG switch just got stuck i think [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PNBkid 09-27-2007 08:43 PM

Any canadian regs here please PM me

FionnMac 09-27-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any canadian regs here please PM me

[/ QUOTE ]

pm sent.