Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Big Brother - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518971)

metsandfinsfan 10-18-2007 02:32 PM

Re: Big Brother - Game Thread

wowzers
all 5 of my offers were accepted

and i still dont come close

HerbieGRD 10-18-2007 02:34 PM

You clearly offered too much on average then

metsandfinsfan 10-18-2007 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You clearly offered too much on average then

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously

clowntable 10-18-2007 02:51 PM

I'm kinda surprised that one of the alliances didn't just go the route of everyone offers 999 to one of the members and he accepts all and declines all other offers.
I mean yeah there wasn't supposed to be any talks about the challange but I'd assume that any sane alliance would have discussed the possibility of challanges like these coming up on the very frist day and chosen a leader to win all team challanges for them and instructed members to act accordingly.

LuckayLuck 10-18-2007 02:53 PM

because obviously we all thought of all possible games that would happen and planned out our moves for all possible games

LuckayLuck 10-18-2007 02:54 PM

I admit, I do feel ashamed that I did not think of this

clowntable 10-18-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
because obviously we all thought of all possible games that would happen and planned out our moves for all possible games

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like common sense. There will be team games that can be exploited by giving one player all the points. Our guy is X, if you think the game is exploitable to make X the winner do so.

Kinda glad I didn't join any of the alliances I guess [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
(unless nez is X)

Siegmund 10-18-2007 03:34 PM

Clown.... my sense is that many of the members of one of the alliances DID go that route - and failed miserably as a result. Even if you successfully arrange a way to have selected members of your team get $999 each you still have almost no chance of winning the HoH unless you get some modest amounts from the people outside your circle.

Nez won because he's been everybody's friend - or at least everybody's neutral, so that 500-500ish offers got accepted. This game was all about how much you can squeeze out of your enemies, NOT about your friends who will accept more or less any offer.

metsandfinsfan 10-18-2007 04:10 PM

luckay it was nice knowing you

clowntable 10-18-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
luckay it was nice knowing you

[/ QUOTE ]
lol