Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

Nymfh23 10-06-2007 07:30 AM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

[ QUOTE ]

Shes having a few people round hers to do some mushrooms. I think I'm too much of a vag to try them though. Fk I'm hanging - it was pound a pint at the club last night. Nearly got chucked out for fighting with my best mate on the dancefloor and we still can't figure out why. He has a bit of a black eye though so I win imo

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW you are sooOoOo0oO COOL. figthing with your friends. OMG. i wish i could be like you.

why dont you just relax and have fun in town. lifes to short for fighting. maybe you can go down town and brag about your "black eye" cuz its cO0l

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nymfh23 - please go back to lurking. At least when you lurk you don't make a fool of yourself when you don't get something.

[/ QUOTE ]

??wtf? lol, i'm not the one seeing her on a film and than writing about her telling you think of her while being with another girl. lol

btw enjoy the mushrooms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes because obviously everything I say on the internet is 100% true and without a little irony. I'm actually sitting in my own filth right now masturbating to a pic of Emma.

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Shes having a few people round hers to do some mushrooms. I think I'm too much of a vag to try them though. Fk I'm hanging - it was pound a pint at the club last night. Nearly got chucked out for fighting with my best mate on the dancefloor and we still can't figure out why. He has a bit of a black eye though so I win imo

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW you are sooOoOo0oO COOL. figthing with your friends. OMG. i wish i could be like you.

why dont you just relax and have fun in town. lifes to short for fighting. maybe you can go down town and brag about your "black eye" cuz its cO0l

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you don't get it. This was a sarcastic brag you dumbass, and of course I didn't think the fighting thing was cool. Thought it was pretty obvious I said it in a 'I do dumb [censored] when I'm drunk' way.

Unknown Soldier 10-06-2007 07:59 AM

maybe he wasn't being sarcastic jay. and really wants to be like you

easy rider.. thoughts?

rapidacid 10-06-2007 09:10 AM

Eat the mushrooms.

TheChad 10-06-2007 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fk I'm hanging - it was pound a pint at the club last night. Nearly got chucked out for fighting with my best mate on the dancefloor and we still can't figure out why. He has a bit of a black eye though so I win imo

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like my saturday night when I woke up with a scheydt-ton of bruises and my buddy's windshield is basically destroyed. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TheChad 10-06-2007 09:41 AM

#$%$#^@%$@#%$#$@#$% I hate women. I love pretty much everything about them except the way they think. Pisses me off to no end. They feel good, they sound good, hell, they even taste good. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO #$^@$@%^#$%$#%$ IRRATIONAL???!?!?!?!?!?

TheChad 10-06-2007 09:53 AM

and my girlfriends wonder why I'm driven to drink.

Wolfram 10-06-2007 11:52 AM

Tip for life thread noobs.

Be a little extra courteous and nice at first while people don't know you that well. It'll be a while before you're accepted and you start getting the vibe of this place. Getting all up in the face of a regular is not a good introduction for yourself.

(yes, that means you Nymfh23)

kolotoure 10-06-2007 12:00 PM

What do mushrooms do? My sister told me that she didn't enjoy them but that is all i know