Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=428081)

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-19-2007 09:36 AM

Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

Fnord made 2 posts yesterday:

[ QUOTE ]
OH until he explains that gamer $ thing on his site and why I only have $1.25 and durron has like $250.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nich/Jared/Mets/Shorty/Tokyo/Xorbie FTW

[/ QUOTE ]
Has xorbie posted yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

The first post could hardly be a peek, but it casts mild suspicion on OH. it seems more likely it was a wolfchat of 'hey we can half setup oh', than 'oh he mite have peeked oh', based on how weak that seems.

The second post is much more likely a xorbie village peek and im willing to clear xorbie for now....

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-19-2007 09:38 AM

patton + km look highly suspicious imo if OH does die villager

Nicholasp27 06-19-2007 09:41 AM

chim posted jared's response to my post about convenient wagons and said it was a wolfy post, and likely wolf wolf conversation

a) it wasn't a conversation; i posted that as a post directed to everyone; jared responded wolfy and u nailed him for that, chim...but it wasn't a conversation, so wasn't wolf-wolf...u just nailed the wolf for his response to my general post

bobo sees chim's argument, in which he says jared #1 suspect and bobo decides to vote for me, even after chim just said jared is guilty either way, even if i'm innocent

so bobo conveniently chose the villager of the 2 suspects and he made a big deal out of how he had been swayed, even giving 'fonzie points' for chim changing his mind...when he coulda easily gone jared instead of doing 180 on me

then a bit later, he goes onto stephen because he wants wagons to be closer...at the time it was me with 7, stephen 4 and jared 3...by moving to me, he makes it 6/5/3...basically solidifying the wagons into me/stephen...moving jared further from the hot seat

however, when it got to 7 jared/6 stephen, bobo did switch to jared...but seemed forced giving a reason...still, this helps his cause and is why i'm not voting him right now...but he easily could do this as wolf because he thinks jared is doomed at that point and he realized that he would look bad, so this makes him look better

so bobo is on my wolfy list

Nicholasp27 06-19-2007 09:43 AM

i'm not damning oh or clearing xorbie based on those 2 fnord posts

fnord just pointed out someone putting a non-poster on their wolf list; that's not seer-like, that's just playing the game...the oh thing is more likely why wolves killed him than xorbie, but that's also not strong enough to go oh...if oh looks like a wolf later, then it may be what puts him over the top, but not enough to go on right now

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-19-2007 09:45 AM

i totally disagree. he made TWO posts.

in one of them went out of his way to bring up a player who hadnt even posted and would be (at least imo) one of the best n0 peeks in the game.

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-19-2007 09:46 AM

im not saying xorbie is confirmed. im just not going to be voting him any time soon.

Nicholasp27 06-19-2007 09:49 AM

he didn't go out of his way to bring up xorbie

he saw that someone posted a list with xorbie on it and brought up the fact that xorbie hadn't posted yet; there was a game like 3 months ago where someone did that and they were a wolf...anyone remember which game that was?

however, if u think that way, maybe the wolves did as well and so maybe they did kill him for xorbie...but the fact of the matter is it could be because

a) oh is wolf
b) xorbie is villager
c) he only posted 2 times so they thought he was being an utr seer
d) setup kill on oh cause they had no clue who the seers are yet

so we can't really use the info that much...maybe add 5% villager to xorbie and 5% wolf to oh...

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 06-19-2007 09:51 AM

i agree it isnt definite and c is also a likely possibility.

im certainly adding a lot more than '5%' to xorbies villagerness tho.

traz 06-19-2007 10:14 AM

I'm ok with dmk/alex today

traz 06-19-2007 10:14 AM

I'll make a list later, but there are some definite villagers around