Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   NL Bots on Full Tilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398864)

1p0kerboy 05-09-2007 08:02 PM

Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Nation, I think Chuck should post....and I think you waiting this long has done more damage than good...

Vava

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

Chuck would get a fair shake if he came on here and just answered a few questions.

If what Nation said is true, I think it's pretty cool that they have that setup.

KotOD 05-09-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
C-bet would also be identical if their strategy is learned together, if they simply fire any flop vs 1-2 villains and check vs 3+, that would make their c-bet identical.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

pomhat 05-09-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, they have exactly the same stats. They developed a specific way to play preflop, all memorized it, and use it in exactly the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG 1-outer!

viper930 05-09-2007 08:09 PM

When my roommate and I used to 12 table at the same level, we'd unknowingly play a few pots with each other sometimes before we realized that we were at the same table, at which point one of us would leave. It seems extraordinarily unlikely that FOUR guys would avoid each other perfectly with no mistakes even if they were legitimately trying to avoid each other. (esp with tables dying, opening new tables, etc while mass multitabling)

Not to call nation out for being a liar or part of the bot ring, but the story doesnt really fit.

viper930 05-09-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
C-bet would also be identical if their strategy is learned together, if they simply fire any flop vs 1-2 villains and check vs 3+, that would make their c-bet identical.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

with a 97% cbet theyre not checking when its 3 other guys

teddyFBI 05-09-2007 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> Also, what do you make of "folding to pre-flop min-reraise", insta-folding to river blocking min-bet etc kind of stuff? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

viper930 05-09-2007 08:11 PM

also something ive noticed from playing with these guys for many tens of thousands of hands is that they joyfully nut themselves stacking off with AA.

Now, I understand folding AA isnt something that many people like to do, but in full ring there are some VERY obvious spots to pitch the hand. None of these guys have laid down AA from what I've seen no matter how obvious it is that theyre beat from the action. You'd think a coupla fairly smart guys would figure this out.

teddyFBI 05-09-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When my roommate and I used to 12 table at the same level, we'd unknowingly play a few pots with each other sometimes before we realized that we were at the same table, at which point one of us would leave. It seems extraordinarily unlikely that FOUR guys would avoid each other perfectly with no mistakes even if they were legitimately trying to avoid each other. (esp with tables dying, opening new tables, etc while mass multitabling)

Not to call nation out for being a liar or part of the bot ring, but the story doesnt really fit.

[/ QUOTE ]

If FTP is anything like party, you can't even sit at the same table as someone else w/ the same IP address -- Nation's story is that they were all playing from the same house / location. So they wouldn't even be ABLE to sit at the same table.

rgold79 05-09-2007 08:16 PM

If there is such a simple explanation for all of this why didn't a representative of FTP come on here and say they had investigated the situation to conclusion 8 hours ago?

thirstyforwater 05-09-2007 08:16 PM

Except fulltilt does not block this as previous threads have pointed out.