Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Never trust anyone pt. 2 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347224)

nutsflopper 03-07-2007 01:33 AM

Re: Never trust anyone pt. 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Learn jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, you missed the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

That it's most def. a hoax? That was part of the joke. I really just wanted to take a shot at Grim's character (at the expense of mexicans, sorry LA)

Lizard King 03-07-2007 01:34 AM

Grim paid $130k for a night with Ricardo I hope he at least frown in a Dirty Sanchez for free

shaniac 03-07-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the thing that always baffles me with stuff like this is that people think that whether it's true or not actually matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement baffles me. Call me crazy, but I think the veracity of the original story is relevant.

CalledDownLight 03-07-2007 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
keep up the good work. mexicans are dishonest, violent, and lazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now, they are very hard workers.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe the dark skinned ones

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

lapoker17 03-07-2007 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this statement baffles me. Call me crazy, but I think the veracity of the original story is relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

shaniac - why? do you hang out with these guys? does it have an effect on your life? if it does - if you will someday have to trust rick305 around your money, or worry that grim will put nair in your shampoo bottle, then my statement would be wrong for you - apologies.

my main point was that those who spend their time worrying about being "leveled" or those getting emotional and telling the guy he's a liar or an idiot are the real morons. if there's any chance it's true, then you offer the guy the best advice you can and move on.

don't be mistaken, i love the drama, but this is the fing internet and, sadly(?), it's really just entertainment.

LucidDream 03-07-2007 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
don't be mistaken, i love the drama, but this is the fing internet and, sadly(?), it's really serious [censored] business.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

steel108 03-07-2007 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this some type of joke? "Never trust anyone pt. 2" title is a little weird. I just heard about this now from a friend that also uses my 2+2 account. I have not had internet access at the place I have been staying at. I have been in San Francisco since Friday helping take care of a sick cousin.

Grim and I have been on the road between LA and Vegas for the past few weeks pokering and partying. I have met several fellow 2+2ers, and it has been great. We did have a little situation on Friday though. I was playing on his account during the trip and it was agreed upon that I would receive the money I won, or I would pay him the money I lost. During the trip I had won ~6000 playing on his account. So I asked for it and he stated that he would pay me the next day, but he never did. We had an argument about that early Friday morning, and I ended up getting mad and leaving.

As for these serious accusations, they are TOTALLY 100% FALSE. I did not steal any of his money, or laptop case or cell phone. I don’t know how he can say that. I am very disappointed that he would spread these lies about me.

Don't know if he is serious or not about being robbed, but there were several other people in and out of the hotel room.(fellow poker players, hookers...etc). I did notice he was acting a little strange the last couple days of our trip, probably due to him experimenting with some drugs for the 1st time.

As for some of the 2+2ers that I have met and have posted in this thread, I am very disappointed that you would make a judgment about me, without knowing all the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar liar pants on fire.

viciouspenguin 03-07-2007 02:23 AM

rick,

did you get a m5 or a lambo?

ahnuld 03-07-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rick,

If Grimm is lying, he is a giant douche - if it's a joke by both of you, you're both asses - if Grim had his cash and other [censored] stolen by someone not you, that sucks a lot for him. I definitely PM'd ahnuld that I didn't think you took the money, and if you had, it was certainly not pre-meditated - money does strange [censored] to people though.

Also, FWIW - while I met both of you, I also did not think Grimm was a big enough douche to start such an attention whoring thread if he made it all up.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% agree, and I said nothing in any thread but facts, including that I had traded with you many times without any problem.

ahnuld 03-07-2007 02:26 AM

this whole situation is effed, but my instict is telling me if rick did it, he wouldnt post here this soon.