Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255916)

Zurvan 11-09-2006 08:55 PM

Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.wtemby.com/pog/bobo2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Tokyo!! 11-09-2006 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
snes zelda was better than the original, but the original is still a top game of all time

can't go wrong with any of oot/snes/original

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG

durron597 11-09-2006 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MT, the original Zelda was great.

[/ QUOTE ]
i want to go play it now... last time i did that was with the game i showed books, wasted a whole afternoon / evening beating it

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm desperately trying to beat LoZ, LttP, OoT and WW again before TP comes out. I don't think I will succeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the first two (both quests on loz) take you more than 15 hours you need practice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

15 hours? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

that's with getting everything, and is an upper bound. obv skipping blue ring / bomb expansions saves lots od time.

BobOjedaFan 11-09-2006 08:57 PM

Vote BoboOjedaFan

Spook 11-09-2006 08:58 PM

vote bluffblank His list was terrible, and I think I am still stuck on luckay, but have to leave shortly.

Madtown 11-09-2006 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
snes zelda was better than the original, but the original is still a top game of all time

can't go wrong with any of oot/snes/original

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG

[/ QUOTE ]

umm no he's not.

OoT > LttP > LoZ

See OOT Zelda thread for the ranking truth I laid down.

Back to the game. I think the BobO #1, someone else strong #2 is a good plan. I'm just not who the #2 should be yet, but right now I'm leaning Bluff or Luckay, they've both had weird posts today.

tabako 11-09-2006 08:58 PM

There is a good chance we get an evil right here, and if he is telling the truth, we gain valuable information by knowing where the seeress stands for now.
BobO

BobOjedaFan 11-09-2006 08:59 PM

[censored], this isn't gonna work. OK I'm not Cyridus, stop voting for me. Announcement comming soon....

durron597 11-09-2006 09:00 PM

also the prob of bobo not claiming cyradis as any role is about zero.

Tokyo!! 11-09-2006 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MT, the original Zelda was great.

[/ QUOTE ]
i want to go play it now... last time i did that was with the game i showed books, wasted a whole afternoon / evening beating it

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm desperately trying to beat LoZ, LttP, OoT and WW again before TP comes out. I don't think I will succeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the first two (both quests on loz) take you more than 15 hours you need practice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

15 hours? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

that's with getting everything, and is an upper bound. obv skipping blue ring / bomb expansions saves lots od time.

[/ QUOTE ]

me and my friend zelda raced once. i think it took us like 3 hrs for first quest and it included blue ring and pretty much everything. and that was with no practice or maps or anything like that.