Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=123238)

ScottHoward 05-31-2006 02:56 PM

Re: MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD)

and pudley, mistaking "guilty as well" for "guilty as hell", is not nearly "completey misrepresent"ing mdorans post.
go analyze mdorans posts with the same vigor you did mine and get back to us

pudley4 05-31-2006 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pudley, all this yapping from a guy who on day one posted "vote thebram"@ 1030am,then didnt say another peep until the deadline @ 950pm to change his vote along with the crowd(to a villager i might add)?
and a final 10pm nonsense post?
3 posts for the day, and you start wondering where i am at 3 in the afternoon? 7 hours left?

hopefully youre not really trying to use my posts record against me?
vote pudley

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, your reading comprehension sucks.

Let's follow along with my posts. See if you can spot where I'm voting you off (hint: I'm not).

My first one was this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if some people took half the time they spend talking about seers strategies and bag strategies, and spent it on figuring out whos a bad guy, this game would be so much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy who has made a whole two posts today - this one, and one that said "hey I'm here following along". Got any help for us?

[/ QUOTE ]

You were criticizing people for analyzing the bag situation, and for not trying to figure out mafia. Yet you hadn't done anything today. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Second, my discussion with Kyro has nothing to do with you personally. See in my post where I said that I'm not claiming you're mafia? My disagreement with kyro is solely with him and his interpretation of your "analysis". kyro is the one I'm more concerned about (not necessarily because I think he's mafia, but because I think he's wrong about this, and may be wrong about other things, which could cause problems for the village)

Now, if you have a real reason to vote me off, fine, let's hear it. But if it's because you think I'm naming you as mafia, you need to read this all again.

kyro 05-31-2006 03:02 PM

pudley,

The post immediately above this one says it all.

vote pudley

pudley4 05-31-2006 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and pudley, mistaking "guilty as well" for "guilty as hell", is not nearly "completey misrepresent"ing mdorans post.
go analyze mdorans posts with the same vigor you did mine and get back to us

[/ QUOTE ]

You also said mdoran didn't have any other candidates, yet he thought fishmonger was guilty as well (or guilty as hell, either one works here). mdoran said he didn't have any BETTER candidates. The difference is that with NO candidates, naming fishmonger is suspicious. With no BETTER candidates, naming fishmonger is not suspicious (in and of itself)

Again, I'm not saying that you're a mafia based on any of these posts. I'm saying that kyro is being sloppy by stating that you're being "analytical", when mistakes like these are clearly not helpful.

ScottHoward 05-31-2006 03:03 PM

the first post was made upon my return. after reading i added the other.
my reading skills are fine

in any case you have balls criticizing anybody for not being around.

and, i could pass out and hit my face on the keyboard and make a better post than anything you did yesterday.

pudley4 05-31-2006 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pudley,

vote pudley

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're wrong about scott's analysis, I point it out, explain it to him, and that means I'm mafia.

Thanks

kyro 05-31-2006 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and, i could pass out and hit my face on the keyboard and make a better post than anything you did yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

kyro 05-31-2006 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pudley,

vote pudley

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're wrong about scott's analysis, I point it out, explain it to him, and that means I'm mafia.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how I could be wrong about Scott's analysis when I didn't give any analysis of it outside of "it's analysis."

pistolero 05-31-2006 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pudley,

vote pudley

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit, stop making posts I agree with. You're making me look bad.

-zero- 05-31-2006 03:10 PM

[b]vote pudley