Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

traz 01-17-2007 03:13 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Thought/Suggestion:
The assassin should come out right now.

I don't think he can be stopped by the wolves. It'd be nice to know what all his kills are or are going to be, and the docs can protect him every single turn. Probably the most powerful non-seer, non-doctor villager role. Anyone agree?

And I really need to reread and I will later. Class now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if there was clarification on whether or not the doctors can actually protect non-seer players

HerbieGRD 01-17-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thought/Suggestion:
The assassin should come out right now.

I don't think he can be stopped by the wolves. It'd be nice to know what all his kills are or are going to be, and the docs can protect him every single turn. Probably the most powerful non-seer, non-doctor villager role. Anyone agree?

And I really need to reread and I will later. Class now.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really dislike this idea - it may be worth discussing once one doctor gets outed or killed but for now it is just plain bad.

traz 01-17-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In my last 5 games as a villager I've nailed a wolf in damn near each of them, the only exception being Star Wars

People don't like that I KNOW I'm good, or that I say I'm good. That doesn't mean its untrue.

Its not the worst thing in the world if I'm not elected, but its just stupid villager pride to spite me.

[/ QUOTE ]
don't sweat it, champ. even less people seem to be voting for me... though i don't seem to be on many people's "wolf" lists. in fact, i noticed myself on an awful lot of villager lists.

Fnord and Stephen: do you trust me somewhat at this point in the game? Is there a way to convince you that I'm good by this evening? Would you listen to my vote-off opinions? Are you wolves?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its my opinion that the 3some should be me, you, and fnord...how hot would that be

ScottHoward 01-17-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't sweat it, champ. even less people seem to be voting for me

[/ QUOTE ]
fark you guys. im better than both of you combined, and i wont get any votes ever.

shortline99 01-17-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In my last 5 games as a villager I've nailed a wolf in damn near each of them, the only exception being Star Wars

People don't like that I KNOW I'm good, or that I say I'm good. That doesn't mean its untrue.

Its not the worst thing in the world if I'm not elected, but its just stupid villager pride to spite me.

[/ QUOTE ]
don't sweat it, champ. even less people seem to be voting for me... though i don't seem to be on many people's "wolf" lists. in fact, i noticed myself on an awful lot of villager lists.

Fnord and Stephen: do you trust me somewhat at this point in the game? Is there a way to convince you that I'm good by this evening? Would you listen to my vote-off opinions? Are you wolves?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its my opinion that the 3some should be me, you, and fnord...how hot would that be

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm trying to think of how i can answer this question with a picture of a cat

HerbieGRD 01-17-2007 03:17 PM

That count made me want to throw up - basically everybody who I think could be a wolf is voting for someone with either 3 or 4 votes.

Vote Shortline

shortline99 01-17-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
fark you guys. im better than both of you combined, and i wont get any votes ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
support scotthoward

shortline99 01-17-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That count made me want to throw up - basically everybody who I think could be a wolf is voting for someone with either 3 or 4 votes.

Vote Shortline

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you for your support, Mr. Clinton

ScottHoward 01-17-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
okay, im just kidding...i will probably get some votes

traz 01-17-2007 03:18 PM

http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/al....jpg_thumb.jpg