Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325981)

Thebram 02-09-2007 11:17 AM

Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
annnnd bram reread

[/ QUOTE ]

noted. misread

carry on

back to IY for real

traz 02-09-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
annnnd bram reread

[/ QUOTE ]

could you say why please?

[/ QUOTE ]

a couple short posts yesterday and a random vote and then the IY vote...then he completely leaves.

And he restarts today with the same thing. Seems typical enough for me to throw it out (which i did yesterday as well)

sighing 02-09-2007 11:20 AM

[ 0 ] aaronk voted for GT1T
[ 0 ] amplify
[ 0 ] clowntable
[ 0 ] dmk voted for fmxda
[ 0 ] econophile
[ 2 ] fmxda
[ 1 ] GT1T voted for traz
[ 0 ] herbie voted for stephen
[ 1 ] Iron_Yuppie
[ 0 ] jeremy
[ 0 ] kumubou
[ 0 ] lastchance voted for traz
[ 0 ] luckay
[ 1 ] Neil Stevens voted for fmxda
[ 0 ] nez voted for Neil Stevens
[ 0 ] nichp
[ 0 ] soah
[ 1 ] stephen
[ 1 ] thebram voted for Iron_Yuppie
[ 2 ] traz voted for thebram
[ 0 ] voj
[ 0 ] VR
[ 0 ] zero
[ 0 ] zurvan

dmk 02-09-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, dmk, I'm not ignorant of the fact that you practically followed me around in voting last night, and now you're on top of me for all that, but I figure you'll snap back at me with some kinda of sarcastic response soooo yea. Just blame it all on meeee, I can handle it

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason you're already trying to instigate some sort of argument between us?

for clarification, i had a very clear list of people i was willing to vote. i agreed that the speed w/ which the voj wagon picked up was very suspect (which was clearly due to tfg being a wolf). i was willing to move to 3 ppl: books, gt1t, and stephen. you refused to vote stephen but tried to get a wagon moving on gt1t. i was fine w/ that

fwiw, i was the first vote on gt1t, so technically you followed me...

also, i said we could lynch fmx today and have frodo peek you tonight so we know your role since you're typically helpful as villager and yesterday may have been a hiccup.

but hey, if you want to sit there and try to start an attack on me, thats fine too

lastchance 02-09-2007 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
screw the peek. I'd much rather just find out traz's role by turning him inside out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gt1, you have any reasoning for this besides the "traz = wrong, therefore he's a wolf" angle?

[/ QUOTE ]OK, I'm now glad I took my hasty vote off you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Note: I think the above is a solid angle.

I can say at the very least, I don't think I want to lynch whoever traz wants me to lynch.

traz 02-09-2007 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, dmk, I'm not ignorant of the fact that you practically followed me around in voting last night, and now you're on top of me for all that, but I figure you'll snap back at me with some kinda of sarcastic response soooo yea. Just blame it all on meeee, I can handle it

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason you're already trying to instigate some sort of argument between us?

for clarification, i had a very clear list of people i was willing to vote. i agreed that the speed w/ which the voj wagon picked up was very suspect (which was clearly due to tfg being a wolf). i was willing to move to 3 ppl: books, gt1t, and stephen. you refused to vote stephen but tried to get a wagon moving on gt1t. i was fine w/ that

fwiw, i was the first vote on gt1t, so technically you followed me...

also, i said we could lynch fmx today and have frodo peek you tonight so we know your role since you're typically helpful as villager and yesterday may have been a hiccup.

but hey, if you want to sit there and try to start an attack on me, thats fine too

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not trying to attack you, like I said, I knew you'd get defensive. I'd just hope you'd understand that being wrong doesn't mean wolf, because you know...you were wrong

dmk 02-09-2007 11:28 AM

i know traz. like i said, i think fmx was extremely wolfy just coming in and voting gt1t at the very end of the day. i really want to lynch him. if seer can clear you, then good. if you show up evil, we'll deal w/ it then.

HerbieGRD 02-09-2007 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why is there a TFG wagon? did everyone else use the same RNG seed as me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been following the day super-closely, but this just jumps out at me. "Whoa, hey, i'm a wolf early day 1 voting a fellow wolf, now I come back and a bunch more people are voting him...how do I move my vote off?"

Econophile, since it's about the only wolf read I have today. And of course, if he's a wolf, let's look at TFG next, 'k?

[/ QUOTE ]
So Soah pointed this out yesterday - I think he totally nailed it - here is Stephens post voting for Econophile

[ QUOTE ]
Stephen's premise for suspecting econophile relies on TFG being a wolf. TFG might get lynched today. econo has no votes. Stephen votes econo instead of TFG. This is because Stephen is a wolf.

vote Stephen

[/ QUOTE ]
And here is Soah nailing him for it. I think we should get Stephen today.

Nez477 02-09-2007 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Five people I'm willing to vote for at the moment: fmxda, clown, GT1T, Nez, Bram.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, really? Like, the 4 people that are getting votes and the one guy voting you?

HerbieGRD 02-09-2007 11:31 AM

Note that what Stephen said is doubly effective if Econophile is a villager because if TFG gets lynched before Econophile it throws suspicion on Econophile. If Econophile gets lynched before TFG it makes TFG look more clear after Econo comes up villager