Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for November! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535859)

danzasmack 11-14-2007 03:57 PM

Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for November!

heis your turn raise in that hand vs. marchinvest is like...

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-14-2007 03:58 PM

I dont think this has gotten enough love so I'm going to post it here too. When you sign in to AP you get a pop up with alt the latest News. Reloads, promos, that sort of stuff. The new one today I think is hilarious. This is word for word what greets EVERY player who opens the AP browser.

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No... It's Super Saturday.

Keep the Kryptonite away from the cards and you won't need super powers to win your share of our $325 guaranteed prize pool every month from now on."

Heisenb3rg 11-14-2007 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
heis your turn raise in that hand vs. marchinvest is like...

[/ QUOTE ]

super monkey tilty?

danzasmack 11-14-2007 04:05 PM

I was thinking more like feeding the monkey $100 bills and then throwing the monkey in the blender but yeah

danzasmack 11-14-2007 04:09 PM

plsyed this guy HU yesterday. i had him down to 3-bets blah blah then he starts making hand after hand after hand. next thing i know he is sitting with 55 bets. it was brutal. I was so confused.

Anyway, he would always fastplay everything. I could fold anything to a c/r that wasn't top pair, it was the easiest opponent to play against ever.

Then i open 66 he calls.

Flop is 776. He bets, i raise, he 3-bet.

Sweet he has a 7.

Cap.

Turn 4.

Cap.

River 4.

He bets.

ASFD:OLSDHF:LSDJFL:SD

58 no good.

I think i ended up down 22 bets to the guy and he quit me. So sick but so it goes. Can't stay @ 9.17bb/100 for the WHOLE month YARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

sethypooh21 11-14-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That hand against Juuice is mindblowing Heis.

You are getting ever closer to Schneids on my "God" list.

SSSH should put some money together to stake Heis at nosebleeds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, because all Heis's game needs is a further ego boost.

jr4284 11-14-2007 06:08 PM

Run good all you want... I had a hell of a day at work. Check it out.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1...eper133cb3.jpg

and then to prove it wasn't a fluke:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3...eper134kg3.jpg

... work is boring.

MitchL 11-14-2007 06:12 PM

All this guy typed in the chat after the hand was "nh."

PokerStars $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 5 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds.

Flop: (5.40 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Turn: (3.70 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

River: (5.70 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 11.70 BB

Results:
<font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero shows 9d, Td (a straight flush, Six to Ten).
CO mucks 4d, Ad.
Outcome: Hero wins 11.50 BB.
($2.00

danzasmack 11-14-2007 06:14 PM

god those hands tilt me so hard.

I love the other times when idiot lagbox flops top set and i have 2nd pair which is usually the nuts vs. them and they decide that this time c/c, c/c, donk is the way to play it and i call and go "yodel yodel yodel"

fwiw i have not won with a flopped flush in november!?

MitchL 11-14-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god those hands tilt me so hard.

I love the other times when idiot lagbox flops top set and i have 2nd pair which is usually the nuts vs. them and they decide that this time c/c, c/c, donk is the way to play it and i call and go "yodel yodel yodel"

fwiw i have not won with a flopped flush in november!?

[/ QUOTE ]

normally it would tilt me, but I was 4 tabling so I didnt check the hh until a few hands after. I was thinking abut not checking, until a little later, but I thought "What the hell could he have had there?" Then I saw and I was more shocked then anything. If he had showed me the hand then I really wouldve tilted.

P.S. You need to work on rivering flushes rather than flopping them. This is where I have had my success.