Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

omaha hi lo king 09-13-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

still looking for money on stars i have money on fulltilt

PoliticalRefugee 09-13-2007 09:48 PM

Re: Person to person transfers. *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven

Oliver Nipples 09-13-2007 10:17 PM

I'm waiting for a response from Stars to increase my deposit limits as I'm maxed for 7 days, in the meantime as a contingency I would like to move $2,100 from either my EPass, UB/AP, or FTP to my Stars by Sunday for WCOOP this week. Looking for incredibly solid transferrers to do this in 3-6 increments and will pay for the service. I, of course, send first. Please PM.

cardman 09-13-2007 10:26 PM

Your post will probably be deleted and you might get banned for suggesting dumping.

limitninja 09-13-2007 10:38 PM

I just transferred TheAudition $ 770 on absolute poker and he scammed me never transferred me money back on stars, i have his cell phone number here, he is a scammer.

limitninja 09-13-2007 10:44 PM

I am really done paying anyone, guy with over 1000 posts scam me, so [censored] it, i will contact department of justice and I will [censored] every site and everyone now.

cardman 09-13-2007 10:52 PM

You were so close to finish paying off your debts.

d0nkaments 09-13-2007 10:53 PM

lol karmaments

i have money on both stars and ftp and will help reputable posters xfer with small or no vig if i like you

edfurlong 09-13-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i will contact department of justice and I will [censored] every site and everyone now,

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you done this like 30 times already?

Tking4unc 09-14-2007 12:24 AM

Thinking about moving $1500 or so over to Absolute/Ultimate Bet from Full Tilt, I have 5-6 references on here so Im not gonna transfer first to someone whos not reputable, We can discuss vig and all that stuff, I dont wanna pay an outrageous amount... shoot me a PM

Bobo Fett 09-14-2007 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am really done paying anyone, guy with over 1000 posts scam me, so [censored] it, i will contact department of justice and I will [censored] every site and everyone now.

[/ QUOTE ]
LN, go sober up or get some sleep or do whatever it is you need to do to clear your head. It seems like about once a month you make some statement like this and then the next day your posts are much more reasonable and measured. You really should think about not posting while you are tilting/tired/wasted/whatever-is-wrong-with-you-when-you-make-these-posts.

And PLEASE tell me you don't really get scammed as many times as you claim to have been. No one's that unlucky...if it's true, you REALLY need to examine how you go about making these swaps.

thac 09-14-2007 03:37 AM

Quick, clean transfer with miami32, he sent first $84 on FTP for $84 on Stars. Pretty cool guy and definitely would trade again with him.

SirFelixCat 09-14-2007 05:35 AM

Don't need money or xfer, just wanted to chime in that I think it's pretty cool that a group of total strangers are willing to help one another out for what, in the real world, is sometimes some serious cash.

Kudos and good karma around! :thumbup:

verneer 09-14-2007 06:23 AM

Re: Person to person transfers. [OP is a \"must read\".]

I need to move $4K (or part of it) off Absolute to FTP. We can do it in pieces and I have excellent references. Please PM me if you can help out.

BigPoppa 09-14-2007 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't need money or xfer, just wanted to chime in that I think it's pretty cool that a group of total strangers are willing to help one another out for what, in the real world, is sometimes some serious cash.

Kudos and good karma around! :thumbup:

[/ QUOTE ]

It is pretty cool, but also pretty odd.

Not sure if something like this would work with a userbase that didn't have a decent amount of money and wasn't used to dealing with cash.

I've seen people on MMORPGs get scammed for comparatively tiny amounts by people they'd known for a long time and spent weeks or months in game with.

block 09-14-2007 09:45 AM

need like $500 on partypoker, epassporte or neteller.

I have $500 ultimate bet, I can send first in smaller amounts.

Oliver Nipples 09-14-2007 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm waiting for a response from Stars to increase my deposit limits as I'm maxed for 7 days, in the meantime as a contingency I would like to move $2,100 from either my EPass, UB/AP, or FTP to my Stars by Sunday for WCOOP this week. Looking for incredibly solid transferrers to do this in 3-6 increments and will pay for the service. I, of course, send first. Please PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please disregard, Stars increased my deposit limit.

Suited76 09-14-2007 11:23 AM

Limit Ninja:

[ QUOTE ]
And PLEASE tell me you don't really get scammed as many times as you claim to have been. No one's that unlucky...if it's true, you REALLY need to examine how you go about making these swaps.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope BF is right. If he's wrong then favorite my trading advice (also copied in the OP). Read it and reread it every time you think about a trade.

You sir are either joking with us or are a scam lightning rod.

Tking4unc 09-14-2007 12:08 PM

Had another flawless transaction with BigSlickNuts for about $500... I transferred him the dough and went to sleep, woke up and money was there. Recommend highly

bigslicknuts 09-14-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Had another flawless transaction with BigSlickNuts for about $500... I transferred him the dough and went to sleep, woke up and money was there. Recommend highly

[/ QUOTE ]

another good trade with Tking4unc also..

BigPoppa 09-14-2007 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're going to have trouble finding anyone, as UB transfer can be reversed by the sender.

I guess the obvious question is why not just cashout from UB to NT or Epass yourself?

Insp. Clue!So? 09-14-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're going to have trouble finding anyone, as UB transfer can be reversed by the sender.

I guess the obvious question is why not just cashout from UB to NT or Epass yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, no wonder I got zero responses for my own UB request several days ago.

Folks seem to be getting awfully paranoid. I've been posting on this board longer than half of you even heard the words "no-limit hold em"; scamming somebody for a hundred bucks, aside from the obvious fact that it's just not nice, hardly seems worth it at my age. I guess there are a few dozen idiots hanging out in dorms who need weekend beer money, and so feel otherwise.

Mike Haven 09-14-2007 03:23 PM

FWIW, I wouldn't think twice about trading with you if I was in the position to, Inspector.

Insp. Clue!So? 09-14-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I wouldn't think twice about trading with you if I was in the position to, Inspector.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mike, that's very kind of you to say so.

I guess nowadays you really can't blame folks for being very careful; those suggestions posted by, I forget who, just recently should be taken to heart.

BigPoppa 09-14-2007 06:00 PM

There's a big difference between someone who registered 5 years ago wanting to swap $100 and someone who registered today wanting to swap $500.

phatjeffrey 09-14-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I need 20$ on moneybookers please, will send 25$ from stars, i have a succesful transfer history, even though is such a small amount id rather trade with another reputable poster thx.

Pm me Plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

** done with Bigpoppa **

Suited76 09-14-2007 08:12 PM

Just completed a $400 swap with Tking4unc trading my absolute for his full tilt.

He sent first in $200 increments. My second no-hassle trade with him.

sweetwater 09-14-2007 08:15 PM

i need money on FT for Stars, around 250.. pm me if interested

miami32 09-14-2007 08:33 PM

Can anyone do a 1.4k from stars to FTP? I have stars need FTP. Pm for details plz.

Sheehan024 09-14-2007 08:41 PM

Looking for FTP $$..have Stars. Willing to trade anywhere from 200-3000k. Only pm me if you have references, i'm tired of scammers. I have a reference in the thread, and plenty on P5's. Need it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Matt

sellyourt$ 09-14-2007 09:20 PM

sheehan gl man

4drugmoney 09-14-2007 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Willing to trade anywhere from 200-3000k .

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be good at the poker.

kyleb 09-14-2007 09:29 PM

$800 on FTP, need Stars. PM, you send first.

omaha hi lo king 09-14-2007 10:14 PM

PM me i need money on stars just a small amount to play in a tourney. anyone? PM me i have money on Full tilt so trade is good

kyleb 09-14-2007 10:48 PM

Successful $200 Stars/FTP swap with CrazyJoe113, still need $600 more.

Tking4unc 09-14-2007 11:02 PM

Did a $400 transfer with suited76, sent twice($200 increments) while I was walking out the door, came home both times with the money in my absolute account, recommend highly

chim17 09-14-2007 11:28 PM

Does WPEX allow transfers?

TheRedRocket 09-15-2007 01:29 AM

I would like to get $100 on epass by tomorrow for $100 on PS. I need it ASAP and don't want to wait the 48-72hrs for withdrawl. I have positive feedback and I am willing to send first to someone with same

Suited76 09-15-2007 01:51 AM

On 8/12 you were posting about geting scammed out of $50 but now you are looking to move 300K?

whoisthedrizzle 09-15-2007 04:14 AM

have 50 on ub would like 45 on ftp or stars.